Resolved Daily defaults don't work (fiefs: castles/towns)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

c77

Recruit
It was fixed several patches ago and now it doesn't work anymore (for at least 4 stable branches now), both castles and city fiefs (i.e. loyalty boosts, train militia boost, etc.).

Not sure if it works when every part is fully upgraded.... as the mod that helped upgrade fiefs doesn't work anymore, so that's up to your QA team unfortunately. Just start any new game and you'll see none of the dailies work.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I enabled a bunch of mods after the fact so not really dedicated to reinstalling the game and several mods. This has been a problem on and off since November (and earlier) as seen below.

Just have your paid Quality Assurance people or Game Developers try it out, you can instantly check on a new game by using 1-2 console commands.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom