• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Customisation System Reset

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarin_

Recruit
Still game freezes everytime I view armory, including being forced to view it after leveling up freezes it.

Firunien

Grandmaster Knight
@Callum

I didnt get compensation for all the levels i already reached, is this a bug that will be fixed ?
I am bit sad to get literally nothing for having played the game a lot :/

VicbossOG

Regular
@Callum

I didnt get compensation for all the levels i already reached, is this a bug that will be fixed ?
I also have this issue, I was under the impression when I gained a level I would receive all the loot for the levels I have gained but nothing.

Horatius

Banned
WBNWVC
@Callum

IIRC they removed all level up loot, at least I didn't get any loot for lvl 100 I think.

Probably another "temporary unannounced event" like the loot bugs that are happening.
"You missed out on the 10x loot event, which we didn't announce? Well, that's too bad" ~ Yours sincerely TW

cruzader79

Recruit
server crashed and got 200 loot compensation, can't say they don't want to improve MP gameplay.

I love the changes made and see a slightly increase in NA population.

Can you please fix the Armory/Customization screen?

Einarcf

Master Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
server crashed and got 200 loot compensation, can't say they don't want to improve MP gameplay.

Did you play multiple siege games in a row?

MP_Erik

Sergeant
M&BWBWF&SNW
And many object models overlap clothing and character models
Yeah, got a Helmet that lets me look like sir hedgehog. In the armory view it works though.

Concerning games in a row: Seems like you only get loot for the last game you played so I don't know whether I should play until the server crashes or quit after every game.

Roy1012

Duke

Wow, 13 to 14 population, they’re really turning a corner with quadrupling down on this superior multiplayer system.

Top Bottom