Custom multiplayer scenes crashing the server. Solved.

Users who are viewing this thread

So for my mod I added some custom multiplayer scenes, some from an older version (ported) of the mod and some made in the newest Native. The weird thing is that one scene works (Siege scene) but the other scenes (battle and DM) crash the server. Anyone had this before and might know a solution?

Vincenzo said:
sounds like entry point issues to me?
I added all entry points from 0 to 70, I tested some more and they all don't work on DM, Siege and Battle.
Vincenzo said:
Also it might use scene objects that don't exists anymore in warband?
The mod has more scene ID's than the old mod and Native Warband, so it should use these ID's in that case.

Arch3r said:
The mod has more scene ID's than the old mod and Native Warband, so it should use these ID's in that case.
sco files do not store sceneprop Id numbers, but sceneprop meshes names instead, I believe.
Anyway, scene should not crash from nonexistent prop usage, only draw a big 3d question mark where prop was.

I thought they did store ID's as I did find some props that weren't in the old mod, because I added scene props to the old version of the mod. Meaning it must check ID's and not meshes.

I also found it the maps do work when I host locally, also when I run the dedicated server myself, but when running it on Hethwills server (used TeamViewer to put it on) it crashes. I uploaded the .sco's many many times but still it crashes. I do know kind of where the problem lies now, at least.

Hm, doesn't explain one scene working and 4 others not working.

EDIT: Nevermind, thanks for your help, the scenes not working had to be unblocked. You solved the riddle :razz:
EDIT2: I unblocked them and they still crash D:

Back
Top Bottom