Need More Info Culture: Vlandia - but parents and brother from Khuzait, Home: Chaikand - bug or just migrants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi. Not sure if this is a bug or not. But based on my character creation where I said I was from Vlandia, I somehow expected my character's family to also be from Vlandian lands. However, my parents are apparently from Chaikand in Khuzait territory. Is this intentional to show that people from different cultures can have a home somewhere different, or is the intent that our parents' "home" be more reflected by the cultural lands you choose at character creation? I was hoping there was some "Home" to return to eventually, in Vlandia, where I might have some claim to a title or something.

Question: Is this acceptable and intended, or could it be considered a bug?
Let me know if you require any files from me.

Summary: Uncertainty about picked culture and parents' Home.
How to Reproduce: Create a character, upon start of game press L and click leader portrait to see parents' home, compare location with your chosen culture.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Chaikand (not a quest)
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Version: 1.1.0 Public Beta
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Geforce 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: Z370 Aorus Gaming 7
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD M.2

Chaikand is the default family home for all cultures at the moment. I dont know why, maybe an oversight, doesnt seem to be THAT difficult to just change their city home base on cultures, but, it is what it is. Doesnt make any difference in the gameplay, just the role-play.

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom