SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

New banners!
2vimnup.jpg

Black Reiters
I missed the full sleeve buff coat - cuirass combo so I made it. These are especially Prussian troops as two lords of the Swedish faction are actually from Brandenburg-Prussia.

24do6mc.jpg

Are any chance to include PBOD and Motomataru's formations in your mod maybe in a future version

I will downloading new version when will released

ArnulfFloyd said:
Are any chance to include PBOD and Motomataru's formations in your mod maybe in a future version
IIRC I tried both many years ago, and both of them had issues, I needed to remove. I'm not sure about PBOD but remnants of Motomataru's mod are still in my folder.
Maybe I just didn't have the skill to implement and rewrite parts of the code if neccessary.

I love to fight as a young lady for Polish Commonwealth in your mod because is little time when new version will released, you make WFAS looks cool and better

This mod and English Civil War make WFAS so much better and interesting and maybe game due to these mods will receive true recognization from community especially pike-and-shot nerds

Version 1.5 is here.

Major changes
-Completely revised firearm system based on their real performance
-The map is set at the very beginning of all the wars started in 1650s. This is the time the native story aims - Russians wanted back Smolensk. Sienkiewicz lived under Russian rule thus avoiding censorship he skipped the Russian attack in his work. May 28th, 1654 - the start of the Russian military campaign (and their Cossack allies) against Poland-Lithuania formally leaded by the tsar himself ("Gosudarev pokhod"). Soon the Swedish kingdom concerned about the Russian advance in Lithuania, allied to Brandenburg-Prussia and launched their aggression starting the Polish time of troubles known as "the Deluge".
-New items (Khan kaftan, Jan Kazimierz accessories, decorated lobster tail helmets, Polish helmet heart shaped cut, final lobstertail helmets, new reiter armors on buff coat, Cossack cuirass for some colonels)
-New flags
-Petyhorcy unit for the player and lords. They are Lithuanian version of the Mailed Cavalrymen.
-Fewer elite heavy cavalry for the player - major balancing, you may hire 2 instead of 3 in every castle/city
-The heavy Swedish reiters only appear in the king's army as a new unit. The Swedish mostly abandoned armors.
-Chinese and Hungarian localisation
-A bunch of smaller things, fixes and balancing

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jzm9q17harwe2ta/Csatadi_mod15.zip

Back
Top Bottom