SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

ArnulfFloyd said:
I will playing mod for see if female companions which I'm sympathetic between all how look compared to native afterwards I will give feedback, also I like nationality and specific clothes for every people because make roleplaying so much interesting.  When next version is released, I must delete mod folder or just overwrite files?
In theory overwriting is enough but deleting the old version is safer. The new version won't be compatible with the 1.4. You may reconstruct roughly a former state by using cheat codes.

btw, does anyone have some spare time and knowledge to help to improve some scenes a bit (like Polish and Swedish castles interiors)? Or with some codes/scripts? I am sure Csatádi would appreciate all help.

Cuirass for Cossack colonels

e6yfco.jpg

Sure, any help appreciated. Enthusiasm is the most required ability as most things are very easy to learn from tutorials especially the scene building.

Beautiful. But WFAS has to this day some of the best looking plate equipment I have ever seen in Mount & Blade, and the cuirass is definitely a part of that arsenal. I don't know what you're on about, Arnulf, unless you mean it being better than some clothing the colonels wear.

But this is beautiful. This will diversify the colonels so much and add them much needed flavor.

I hope that the Tatar, Cossack and Polish light troops get some love. One thing WFAS never did exceptionally great were the models of clothes.

But I consider as you must added new music maybe something East European or Baroque, also possibility to have new female faces, I see some cool faces in AWOIAF, Floris and Brytenwalda for make nationality so much sense. I believe as you like my suggestion

Islam Giray, the Tatar Khan got a new garment from his liege Sultan Mehmed.

33ts1oz.jpg

Arnulf, I don't remember seeing good face textures yet just recoloring a bit and adding make-up for women which is ridiculous. However if you think some faces are good, upload them and give a link.

True. I like both but maybe as 1257 has poor textures. This was a suggestion, but so plausable will be with music. But I know as WFAS engine can't handle so much interesting stuff as Warband can

Yes I playing with texture detail set at 100 and character detail is highest and I don't understand because this happened only with female faces, not are clear as in native, WFAS, Brytenwalda, Floris, The Last Days, Nova Aetas, Pendor and A World of Ice and Fire. Men, horses, settlements, landscapes and armours in 1257 has better textures with these settings

P.S: I've selected HDR and Shader high and I've see difference

Impressive. But I like so much 1257, Floris, The Last Days, Nova Aetas and Brytenwalda than this because WFAS not allow marriage and other cool stuff presented in Warband, also quests are broken. I not criticize you, Csatadi, but game engine and setting. I've heard as Nova Aetas have cannons on battlefield, maybe considering this thing because WFAS not using cannons is as a novelist without pencil

Back
Top Bottom