Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connzcdf

Sergeant Knight
WebBanner_zps8b74e258.png

Our Website - For Dixie!

History

Recruited in Dalton, Georgia on 2 May 1861 with troops from Conecuh, Dallas, Jackson, Lauderdale, Macon, Madison, Marengo, and Perry counties. They were sent immediately to Virginia, they were mustered into service for twelve months at Lynchburg on 7 May and proceeded to Harper's Ferry for training. They later were transferred to Winchester where they became a part of Brigadier General Barnard E. Bee's Third Brigade. They were moved forward and participated in the 1st Battle of Manassas where the 4th Alabama took a prominent part, losing 38 killed and 208 wounded out of a total of about 750 engaged. They lost all of their field officers in that engagement, including General Bee, who gained fame for first calling Brigadier General Thomas J. Jackson "Stonewall." Bee was succeeded by Brigadier General W. H. C. Whiting.

Ranks

Officers
Captain - Capt
1st Lieutenant - 1stLt
2nd Lieutenant - 2ndLt

Non Commissioned Officers
Sergeant Major - SgtM
Sergeant - Sgt
Corporal - Cpl

Enlisted
Private - Pvt
Volunteer - Vol

Roster
Officers
1st Lieutenant Black Knight (2)
2nd Lieutenant Vexxey (2)

NCO's
Sergeant Catface (2)
Corporal Charr (2)

Enlisted
Volunteer Royal Irish (0)
Volunteer Turcja (2)
Volunteer Daewi (1)
Volunteer Hitman (1)

How to join!
To join you can either;
              1.) Add either [url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/Connzcdf/]Black Knight
or Vexxey on steam.
              2.) Or you can apply on this thread by filling out , and submitting the following form:
Code:
Name (In-game):
Have Teamspeak?
More to come...​

Good linebattle today, great fun! And it appears that we try to recreated the border with lots of forts!

76C1F0A2FD7B9A7CC28C090E37B6170EAB566D96
Damn my bad computer!

I unlocked the thread. But there is the possibility of it being locked again depending on what it was locked for. But for now I see no real reason.
Enjoy and behave :grin:

Colonel Lance said:
I unlocked the thread. But there is the possibility of it being locked again depending on what it was locked for. But for now I see no real reason.
Enjoy and behave :grin:
Thanks Lance!

Vexxey said:
Connzcdf said:
Welcome to our newest Alabamian Daewi!
Don't forget Hitman!
Oh yes! My bad.
And today's linebattle was good, first map meh but still a good linebattle.
And screenie:
1C19458C94B029CCD62577DF9E6642C3EFB22BDC

Also before questions are asked about number in the roster, their for admin purposes, to distinguish veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom