Crysis

Users who are viewing this thread

malenn

Sergeant at Arms
Dudes this game might be something.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3502375929069803475&q=crysis

If the physics is like they brag about the game will be one of the greatest games in the gaming world.

Its due to release winter 2006.

i mean the graphics and that you can shot down trees. i can imagine cutting down a forest when I'm bored.

"You can do many cool things, like you can select this tak bullet which is extremely cool"

Loving the vocabulary there :eek:
Sounds good. Let's just hope that the enmies have... erm... better voice acting than FarCry (ie "I'm gonna open a brand new can o' whoop ass on ya!")

sneakey pete said:
YOu should get it anyway, as a tech demo.

Tech demo?

On topic (moreso): Problems I saw with it: finding the gun on the ground when he was looking for it, although I guess it's realistic but i hope there isn't like a necesary weapon you HAVE to get to win 9or at least a heck of a lot easier to win with) that get's hidden.

Oh man, i wanna blow trees up :sad:

Dude, and I actually thought this was gonna be a mediocre no-name shooter. ****ing awesome. Only problem is the guy and his English. "You can get in the vehicle, you can change positions, you can get out of the vehicle..." Uh, yeah, I HOPE SO.

CrazyEyes said:
Dude, and I actually thought this was gonna be a mediocre no-name shooter. ****ing awesome. Only problem is the guy and his English. "You can get in the vehicle, you can change positions, you can get out of the vehicle..." Uh, yeah, I HOPE SO.

It sounds like a French accent...

It is. CryTek is French, isn't it? It's German actually, after a quick Wiki search.

I just hope they make a 'go anywhere island' like they were supposed to do for Farcry.  Farcry was too much of an average shooter, despite the fun that could be had with sneaking around and suddenly attacking the totally unaware Mercs.

RR_Raptor65 said:
I just hope they make a 'go anywhere island' like they were supposed to do for Farcry.  Farcry was too much of an average shooter, despite the fun that could be had with sneaking around and suddenly attacking the totally unaware Mercs.

Judgeing from the trailer, i'd say definantly not. i mean, your dropped off the ship, basically at the end of a giant corridor. It's the biggest cliche in gameing

Back
Top Bottom