CROSS AND CRESCENT SERVER NOW RUNNING PWMOD v3.5B

Users who are viewing this thread

xombie5

Sergeant Knight at Arms
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS NOVICIUS (and leroy) - the c&c server is now UP, RUNNING and FUNCTIONAL! go play you naughty gamer people :razz:

NOVICIUS who can not speak..this is how big it is for me. I have to wait until tomorrow to be able to say something usefull.

THANK YOU LEROY! THANK YOU SPLINTERT! THANK YOU ALL WHO SUPPORT ME UNTIL THIS VERY MOMENT OF JOY!

jump jump jump!

I get my voice back. I will start new thread with all info as soon as I can. I am so thankfull to Leroy because he has done the job when I had no time at all. I still really do not have time. I expect this to heppend 1 week ago. Do not worry. You will get one more thread from NOVICIUS  :roll:

for now you can check old thread : C&C - Independant Server - how it all start [ARCHIEVE}

I close it because I have to think again about all this and put it with better grammar (joke as this will never happen :razz:)

Use this thread for all your opinions and comments

One more very importand thing:

I have two co-administrators on C&C server:

Splintert, Lord of Night and Day (US/NA time administrator)
Leroy, Lord of Day and Night (UK/EU time administrator)

and one more not so importand:

This is still preperation stage. Please do not judge server on what is going on right now. Give me some time I do not have.

definitions:
administrator - my friend with full acces to server control pannel
rpm - good roleplayer who knows how to organise game

PS.This will be it for now. See you soon :grin: (still busy with jumping)

Hey, I have read and understood just about every C&C related post in this forum, but one thing I do not understand, do RPMs still have avaliability to admin cheat? I do wonder how that works.... I have never admined before (not that RPM's can ban or kick) but I do not know how they accessed those powers... (or how they were allocated them) Just hoping you could clarify that for me (if your that far along) thanks.

P.S. I know that I am not the first in C&C, but I do know that had I not left I would have been the only. Where's that guy going around saying all over the forums that his server is awsome?

essentially benbow we RPm's have access to admin cheat for RP purpose's. yes we do have admin options available BUT we can only use the admin cheat.

It all will be done. Lets make some list of thing I have to do:

1.Contact Leroy
2.Start official C&C server thread
3.Put all info in that thread
4.PM all RPM with admin password
5.Make sure that all RPM know what to do with it and what not

I have time to do 1
Tonight I will do the rest). If not I have all day tomorrow to get it all right.

deadeye238 said:
    Hey, I have read and understood just about every C&C related post in this forum, but one thing I do not understand, do RPMs still have avaliability to admin cheat? I do wonder how that works.... I have never admined before (not that RPM's can ban or kick) but I do not know how they accessed those powers... (or how they were allocated them) Just hoping you could clarify that for me (if your that far along) thanks.

P.S. I know that I am not the first in C&C, but I do know that had I not left I would have been the only. Where's that guy going around saying all over the forums that his server is awsome?

its the RPM's job to be a rolemodel and encourage roleplay, protect new players, and generally be a good player (wether you play as an evil or good guy is up to you though). RPM's DO have access to the admin cheat, and as such log in as admins - but do NOT kick or ban anyoone without a reaaaalllllyyyyyyy good reason (hackers, constant spawn killing etc). deal with randomers hands on (hire guards etc) - do NOT kick them.

Hey just wanted to tell you all, I KNOW what RPMs ARE, and what they DO, I just wanted to know how in the hell do you use admins powers like admin cheat. I had read and fully understood in the OTHER thread that was all about RPMs.... I know they are RP constantly players, which is fine and all that, thanks for clarifying the part that admins and RPMs have access to admin cheat and ban/kick, but just don't use them all, that part I did need clarified.

They are players that continuosly RP, no matter what. With the allocated resources this is just fine, but just how do I get those unlimited resources? I sure as hell don't know.

/ENDRANT

Gonna be bust till later today, so till then I won't be in-game. See you RPMs then.

EDIT: I don't haz passwurd either!1  :sad:

deadeye238 said:
    Hey just wanted to tell you all, I KNOW what RPMs ARE, and what they DO, I just wanted to know how in the hell do you use admins powers like admin cheat. I had read and fully understood in the OTHER thread that was all about RPMs.... I know they are RP constantly players, which is fine and all that, thanks for clarifying the part that admins and RPMs have access to admin cheat and ban/kick, but just don't use them all, that part I did need clarified.

They are players that continuosly RP, no matter what. With the allocated resources this is just fine, but just how do I get those unlimited resources? I sure as hell don't know.

/ENDRANT

Gonna be bust till later today, so till then I won't be in-game. See you RPMs then.

Admin cheat is plant. Its very hard to see :grin: You just press f when you use plant and you get money.

Aegileif said:
**** YEA
EDIT: Wow, noone told me the RPM password -.-'
Just wait NOVICIUS will send you the password :grin: ( I asked same question from novicius.)

Back
Top Bottom