Platform
PS5
Game mode
Multiplayer
Graphics mode
Performance

Senseii

Recruit
Summary:Since yesterdays update on ps5/ps4 I cant get a match in captain and skirmish, and many servers are missing from custom server list. I was playing captain just before update and now even with 4 people searching for game the timer is just going up and the server is not starting.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Summary:Since yesterdays update on ps5/ps4 I cant get a match in captain and skirmish, and many servers are missing from custom server list. I was playing captain just before update and now even with 4 people searching for game the timer is just going up and the server is not starting.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Worked now only with 6, that was changed?

We have just checked and all the servers are up and running at the moment for PS4/PS5. Are you still experiencing this issue?
The servers work but only with 6 players, we tried with 8 and 4 but not working. But before the game used to start for captain and skirmish with only 4 players. Why has it been changed?

The servers work but only with 6 players, we tried with 8 and 4 but not working. But before the game used to start for captain and skirmish with only 4 players. Why has it been changed?
There is not any change on that end. It was always like this. If there are not enough players the game will start with less on warmup mode to shorten the waiting time.
Anyway we could get bots to fill the missing teams? Maybe even a solo player could be able to play these modes
We don't have bots in the game and currently don't have any plans to add them. (Troops on captain mode are not bots)

Marking this thread as closed. Feel free to let us know if this issue persists.

In the start of the game it was 6 players required on each team for captain and skirmish mode on PS4/5 , then later updates changed it to minimum players required. But after few updates the required level is set back to 6 players required somehow which killed the community of bannerlord , for example if my friend queue up for skirm and I queue up solo too ,the queue will not work and even if I have a party of 6 and other party of 6 queued up the game will not put us together straight away it will take maybe 10 to 20 mins to accept the entry , please look into the queue system again , I’m a active player of mount and blade and bannerlord and have been playing for years and in the past I have assembled the players to make these games work by simply keeping the community together. EAGL3S_PRLDE psn

In the start of the game it was 6 players required on each team for captain and skirmish mode on PS4/5 , then later updates changed it to minimum players required. But after few updates the required level is set back to 6 players required somehow which killed the community of bannerlord , for example if my friend queue up for skirm and I queue up solo too ,the queue will not work and even if I have a party of 6 and other party of 6 queued up the game will not put us together straight away it will take maybe 10 to 20 mins to accept the entry , please look into the queue system again , I’m a active player of mount and blade and bannerlord and have been playing for years and in the past I have assembled the players to make these games work by simply keeping the community together. EAGL3S_PRLDE psn
Furthermore the waiting time after a server gets played and it ends and server goes down for 5 mins , that should be changed to instant OR the number of rounds in BATTLE SERVER should be increased. I’m not suggesting this as solo , many people have suggested this on PS5 community , if these issues gets passed we will be booming in numbers of players shall increase!!

There is not any change on that end. It was always like this. If there are not enough players the game will start with less on warmup mode to shorten the waiting time.

We don't have bots in the game and currently don't have any plans to add them. (Troops on captain mode are not bots)

Marking this thread as closed. Feel free to let us know if this issue persists.
I'm confused to that last part because the troops definitely seem like npcs that I commanded to do something. Definitely not being completely controlled swings etc. OK at least I got a reply

Back
Top Bottom