Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

Users who are viewing this thread

isqbswe

Recruit
Traveling into a large city "center" or attempting to "talk" with a NPC located in "center" of a large city / castle causes my machine to die completely.

Have tried numerous stress-tests/benchmarking software on GPU, CPU, Memory and Storage - all without any trouble/crashes and no other game causes anything remotely as serious of a problem as this - so it has to be game related.

I really want to play the game so please if anyone know how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:

i5 8400

rtx2060 super

32gb ram

1.5 tb SSD

win10, 64bit

Hi, this issue is fixed with the new patches. Can you please check and update me if you still encounter issues with it?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply elysebluemoon!

Yes it is fixed with new patches - BUT still happens with shadow settings on medium or higher when entering battle/town/scene during DAWN or TWILIGHT.

Seems to be that the shaders that makes the i5 8400 go crazy and die. Im assuming its the CPU since I doubt RTX2060 Super would have any troubles with this game even on maximum settings - and I'm running it at high settings with 120 fps. However I guess there could be a problem with the shaders for RTX cards ?

Anyhow - still issues to be solved.

Scratch that,

The CRITICAL error still remains. Even on low shadow-settings it still crashes every now and then. And by "crash" I dont just mean the program shuts down, but it kills THE WHOLE PC/SYSTEM!!!

PLEASE: devs - fix it!

Having the same issue. PC hard restarts on it's own. Doesn't happen in any other game I play and there are many. For those short moments I'm able to play I also get a freeze up on Daily Gold Change still. I know this is EA but it's unplayable at this point.

Scratch that,

The CRITICAL error still remains. Even on low shadow-settings it still crashes every now and then. And by "crash" I dont just mean the program shuts down, but it kills THE WHOLE PC/SYSTEM!!!

PLEASE: devs - fix it!
Hi, I need more specifics for this issue to forward it to the developers for them to fix it. Which quest are you on, what action you are taking if the game crashes on campaign? If the game is not crashing because of a specific action, please share your save files so we can see what the problem really is.
Having the same issue. PC hard restarts on it's own. Doesn't happen in any other game I play and there are many. For those short moments I'm able to play I also get a freeze up on Daily Gold Change still. I know this is EA but it's unplayable at this point.
We are currently working on the Daily Gold Change issue and reviewing some save files with this problem. If you would like to send yours, I'm happy to forward yours, too.

Version: any version up to e1.0.9
Hi, I need more specifics for this issue to forward it to the developers for them to fix it. Which quest are you on, what action you are taking if the game crashes on campaign? If the game is not crashing because of a specific action, please share your save files so we can see what the problem really is.

We are currently working on the Daily Gold Change issue and reviewing some save files with this problem. If you would like to send yours, I'm happy to forward yours, too.

I've got the same issue. PC reboots without a blue screen while I'm playing, just turning off the power. And I've checked the overheating too: CPU is hot but in stress tests it's even hotter and doesn't cause any reboots.
So I noticed that the reboot is happening after random amount of time after walking inside a town/talking with NPCs in towns(taverns, keeps and arenas doesn't affect reboots though)/fighting sieges. I can play hours without any crashes without entering a town but the most annoying thing I can't continue my game because PC is constantly rebooting while I'm defending my only town.

Computer Specs:
GPU: Gygabyte GeForce 1660 super 6 Gb
CPU: Intel Core I7-4770
RAM: DDR3 16Gb
Motherboard: Asus H87-plus
HDD: Western Digital Gold 1 Tb WD1005FBYZ

Hi, I've been sending in the reports. I even tried a new game without saving and it still crashed. I am thinking my CPU is not good enough. I have i7-2600, 16GB ram, and GTX 1060 6GB. Do u think this might be the problem?

So this happens for any quest that is not located in a small village it seems. Even with shaders set no minimum/none it still KILLS the entire system hard. I very much doubt this is a hardware-related problem since no other game has caused anything close to this.

Also - since last patch I am no longer able to load saved-games at all. Game just crashes.

Here is my save-file: https://easyupload.io/cpuab4

Let me quote myself from another thread:

Yep, I have a similar issue.
I can create a character with the character-creator, but once I'm finished and have pressed the "PLAY NOW" button, I'm shown a quick load-screen and after that the computer crashes and performs a hard reset. I can't even get into gameplay because it will always crash my computer. There is no crash-message or anything, it just goes black and reboots. I'm on an older Dell Laptop, but as far as I can see it should be able to run the game just fine... I've updated my OS and all GPU drivers, but it didn't help. The only thing I could imagine is that this is indeed a power-supply issue (I think my AC-Adapter that runs my laptop has an output of 130 Watt? This seems ludicrously low, but I suppose it's normal for laptops?), but I've never experienced anything like this before and never had issues with other games.

My specs:
DELL XPS 15 (9550) Laptop
CPU: Intel Core i7 (6th Gen) 6700HQ / 2.6 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 SDRAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M - 2 GB GDDR5 SDRAM

I've waited ages to play Bannerlord and am currently thinking about buying a new PC for this game. :sad:

Thinking about it, this really feels like a power-supply issue, does it not? Most of you guys can actually play the game, but these crashes occur randomly when the game loads a battle or new scene. For me it crashes immediately when entering gameplay. Most of you have beefy gaming rigs with much better PSU's than me on my janky old laptop... I've seen other people talk about this, and perhaps not enough wattage is the reason? This game apparently needs a lot of power to run, and perhaps your PSU's can handle it most of the time (until something causes power to spike and the PC shuts down) while my laptop is not even close and shuts down immediately?

Just an idea. This should definitely not happen.

Let me quote myself from another thread:

Thinking about it, this really feels like a power-supply issue, does it not? Most of you guys can actually play the game, but these crashes occur randomly when the game loads a battle or new scene. For me it crashes immediately when entering gameplay. Most of you have beefy gaming rigs with much better PSU's than me on my janky old laptop... I've seen other people talk about this, and perhaps not enough wattage is the reason? This game apparently needs a lot of power to run, and perhaps your PSU's can handle it most of the time (until something causes power to spike and the PC shuts down) while my laptop is not even close and shuts down immediately?

Just an idea. This should definitely not happen.

How could it be my 750watt power supply if I am able to run stress test Prime 95 with flying colors? Or any other game, 150 hours on Red Dead Redemption 2 (Also not optimized) in practically 4K?

How could it be my 750watt power supply if I am able to run stress test Prime 95 with flying colors? Or any other game, 150 hours on Red Dead Redemption 2 (Also terribly optimized) in practically 4K?

I don't know. 750 Watt seems very resonable. I'm no expert, but could the game somehow force power-spikes that go above 750 Watt? It has to be a game issue.

Running the latest beta (e1.1.0) I encountered the following:

Since my saves makes the game crash I created a new campaign.

Finished the tutorial up to the points where you defeat the last of the "lv6" raiders and "one comes straggling to you" - when the scene is supposed to come the game crashes my PC - HARD RESET. AGAIN.

This is getting out of hand, PLEASE, fix the CRITICAL errors caused by the game.

How could it be my 750watt power supply if I am able to run stress test Prime 95 with flying colors? Or any other game, 150 hours on Red Dead Redemption 2 (Also not optimized) in practically 4K?

Agreed. 750W would SURELY be enough for any game and high-end hardware

Back
Top Bottom