Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
-
Summary: In some scenes, the ground floor turn into red?
Please do not answer like please verify the game files... I am using the Geforce now and it is not possible.
Also, when I change the remote computer on geforce now, basically the files are also changed but problem persists.

How to Reproduce: Enter the town!
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): City Center
Media (Screenshots & Video):
IMG

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX2080
GPU Driver Version: Geforce Now Version
CPU: Geforce Now Version
RAM: 32gb
Motherboard: Geforce Now Version
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Could you try verifying the game files and try again? IT should fix.
How to Verify Game Files through Steam
If you are experiencing problems with the game, there is a possibility that some of the game files might be missing or corrupted. Verifying game files through Steam can help you fix most of these issues. If you see broken textures or visual glitches verifying files should be the first action to fix it.
You can do it by:
  • From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  • Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files... button.
  • Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
verifygcf2.gif

If your game is still crashing after these steps, you can try deleting the folders below:
  • Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder is located in the Documents folder (C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord)
  • Mount and Blade II Bannerlord folder is located in the ProgramData folder. (C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord) Please note that you'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
Please back up these folders before deleting them. The game will create these files again when launching again. If your problem still occurs at this stage we suggest doing a clean install.

Back
Top Bottom