In Progress Crashing on 1.2.2 Not sure why

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Hi guys, this is my first time posting about a bug and I am just trying to figure out the problem and how exactly I can get it to where the devs can hopefully get a good look at it. I am currently running the game with the new 1.2 beta patch and the newest hotfixes and it has been pretty smooth for the most part, but now when I am on my save and load in game I crash just a few seconds in, whether I travel around or just wait at my current spot. The game crashes and I get the 3 error pop ups asking to gather files and send them in (though I have tried that, but "sending dump" was taking forever so I stopped it). Now I have an idea why the game MIGHT be crashing. I encountered an influence bug where I now have over 214,000,000 of it when I was just commanding an army (my guess is that the influence cost was so negative that it actually gave me all of it back, if that makes sense). But I have been able to play the game smoothly for several hours (in game years) with that much influence, but I wonder if it is the cause for the crashes. I am not using ANY mods at all, but I do have a module (which is not enabled) that is for Animation testing which I guess is a mod technically. I wanted to post a screenshot to show the year and my insane amount of influence, but I am not sure how and where I should do that. Who knows, maybe the save file is corrupted, but I do not think that's the case. I guess I am just posting this to figure out where and who I give this info to, because it is a beta patch and we all want issues resolved. Thank you.

How to Reproduce: None
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video): How to post?
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1660Ti
GPU Driver Version: GeForce GTX 1660Ti
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
Motherboard: Manufacturer CFL Product Covini_CFS Version V1.02
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): One Touch D:

Hey, can you please share your Crash ID with me so we can further inspect the issue?
Hi there, is there a link or resource where it can show me how to share Crash ID? I've just never dealt with posting about bugs/crashes before. I thought I was experiencing an issue when trying to send files through the CrashUploader, because it was taking so long (over 20 minutes) is that normal?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom