Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-01-11_05.39.17_338bc5db59b8f2394d8ca84e083dd1fd
Summary: Every time i attempt to go into a siege battle my game crashes. It started on a modded version then i removed the mods and it is still happening.
How to Reproduce
: Basically just join an army and join them for a siege battle. It also happens when you siege on your own or join them mid-siege.
Scene Name (if related): All siege scenes
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:GTX1060 3GB
GPU Driver Version: 461.09
CPU: 8th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8400 Processor, 6-Core, 2.80GHz.
RAM: 8GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

My specs are terrible but my game runs fine. I've been able to siege before.

Last edited:
hi! i have the same problems with the sieges! everytime and anywhere on the map when i will siege a castle or city my game crashes!
and also i was able to siege a city or castle before.

and also the cleaninstall not works for me!

now i will do the steps from the link above and hope it works! (visual C++ etc)
i will let you know if its solved or not after this steps
!!the problems still appear!!

Last edited:
hi! i have the same problems with the sieges! everytime and anywhere on the map when i will siege a castle or city my game crashes!
and also i was able to siege a city or castle before.

and also the cleaninstall not works for me!

now i will do the steps from the link above and hope it works! (visual C++ etc)
i will let you know if its solved or not after this steps
If the problem persists, could you send a crash dump through the crash uploader and post the crash report ID here? Also, please upload the save file which saved right before the crash to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
Thanks in advance!

i send it befor i write this thread :smile: here is the identifier: 2021-01-11_12.05.44_a974590ad4d0983bca5be5df644ea857

so i also upload my save file now.. in this save file i`m on my way to the castle and siege :smile:

Last edited:
Forwarded to QA team for further investigation. I'll update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for reporting!

Just an update all of that stuff mentioned is updated but it still persists. I also noticed another thread that said the arenas spawn with no weapons, i’m experiencing that also if it makes a difference. Thanks for the response!

Last edited:
If you are still playing the game in the save file where you have previously had and removed the mods, nothing much changes because the mods already affect the game. Unfortunately, we can't open the save file. There are too many mods and they don't seem to be removed. Please try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and reproduce this on a new campaign again? Thanks!

yeah i also started a new campaign without mods. i removed the mods like the guide you send me..
but i will do it again without mods, i write you again :smile:
thanks
i make now a new clean install and will add one mod (developer console) just to spawn soldiers for me to siege a castle at the beginning from the campaign.

So now i was doing all the steps again from the clean install. while the clean istall was running he says error (i dont know why) but after the error i go to the dictionary from steam and mount and blade and go inside the mount and blade folde and delete every single folder, after this i go to steam and make a data synchronization. And he downloaded all the missing folders and corrupt folders, i dont know why he doesnt do this in my first and second try but **** happens :smile:

now in my trial campaign i was able to siege the castle. Now i will put all my mods back and hope it runs, if not Just in case for all guys they have this problem..... Do it my way and it should works:smile: (without mods)

Last edited:
As the required information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom