Resolved Crashing after siege Bannerlord Geforce NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:Hello when i siege castle and after siege/battle it will show me this crash. The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload this files now. I have quest weaken empire this is the last castle to weaken empire. This is my second that to trying to play that. Im using Geforce now so i dont know what to do.
How to Reproduce: I can take video to show you and share it. Everytime after siege. Any help will be appreciated.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes i used console cheats. building level, add_gold_to_hero, change_relation, add_influence.
Scene Name
(if related): After battle there is loot troops managment, when i try to go back to campaign it will show that.
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can send to email.
Computer Specs: I dont know much about Geforce Now components so i cant help with that sorry.

No problem. The first thing to do is to get the Crash ID and post it on this thread. How to get Crash ID
As to getting your specs.
1. Open GeForce Experience and click the gear icon at the top right, to the left of your username.
2. On the left, select "General"
3. On the right, there will be a box called "My Rig". Your specs are shown there.

Im not using geforce experience im using geforce now but i cant even send CRASH ID because when it crash it will end the game session.
Geforce NOW is a streaming service and there i can play Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom