Need More Info Crashes when opening the Party, Inventory & Character developer menus

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

SirTuna

Recruit
this problem started happening on the 25/12/20, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I do have Pics of what it tells me when it crashes but could not find out how to put them in this post, i have no idea what a dump identifier so a apologize for not giving one. Below is my computer specs as told to me by my IT Friend

Model: Lenovo Thinkpad E570
Ram: 32
CPU: i5 7th gen 7200u
Disk: 256 m.2 ssd
GPU: Integrated

this problem started happening on the 25/12/20, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, I do have Pics of what it tells me when it crashes but could not find out how to put them in this post, i have no idea what a dump identifier so a apologize for not giving one. Below is my computer specs as told to me by my IT Friend

Model: Lenovo Thinkpad E570
Ram: 32
CPU: i5 7th gen 7200u
Disk: 256 m.2 ssd
GPU: Integrated
Good evening! When you download a bug report, your ID is shown to you.

Sorry for the late reply, i was not notified of your reply.

I did as you said and it appeared to have worked, i am now able to open the aforementioned menus, and will mark your reply as the best answer.

I would like to say thank you for you help and being kind, informative & patient with me

Sincerely,
SirTuna, Future King of Calradia

Ok so while it work the first time and having played it for two hours after doing what you said i thought it was fixed for good but i tried to play it today and the same issue is back and deleting the shader file is not working now

Ok so while it work the first time and having played it for two hours after doing what you said i thought it was fixed for good but i tried to play it today and the same issue is back and deleting the shader file is not working now
Can you send another crash dump file and write the identification here? Since the last time you have send it the game got updated.

Back
Top Bottom