Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

tom784

Recruit
Short version:
1. There is an army of neutral faction with 1 noble party and 2 mercenary parties (form same company, one of them is company leader)
2. I recruit this company
3. Neutral army looses 2 out of 3 parties... so there is army consisting of 1 party... but army has to have more then 1 party...game can't cope with it and crashes :wink: (I assume)

Long version
Few days ago I tried to recruit mercenaries for my kingdom.
Leader of one company was nearby, but in army. I talked to him, he told his price, I accepted and game crashed.
I loaded again, did same thing with same result.
At third time I read carefully and realize that both parties called to the army are Beni Zilal (or Jawal?).
I just ignored this bug and kept looking for other mercs, so right now I don't have save file to reproduce it easily.

The QA team cannot reproduce this crash as the situation is too specific. If you can reproduce this again, please upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com in addition to sending us a crash dump and posting the ID here. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I found save file where it happens and uploaded it.
also:
2020-11-03_19.46.02_a01ab0c67d394d5271c7bc92ec29d7e7

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom