In Progress Crash when speaking to tavern owner

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,

purchased Mount and Blade Bannerlord a few days back and so far loving it. However it has been marred by a recurring crash - every time I go into the tavern and speak to the tavern keeper, when I select the option 'do you know anyone who might have a task for me?' I am hit with a frozen screen that is unsolvable. I have tried this a few times and it's always the same result. I have also waited quite a bit and tried a few things to solve it but none have worked. Would be great if this can be solved.

Best,

generalethricolon

I have the same issue.It happens to all Tavern Keepers.
After the game freezes it exits on its own.

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. Is there an error message after the crash? If so can you please share the details. If you have installed mods please delete the mod files, verify the integrity of the game and try to reproduce the problem on a new campaign. If there are no mods, can you please send us a save file in which we can reproduce the problem. You can use this address to send the save file and please make sure to include the link of this thread to the describtion.

Hi. In my case
Is there an error message after the crash?
- there was no error. just freezes then auto exits.
If you have installed mods
- I do not have mods installed
You can use this address to send the save file and please make sure to include the link of this thread to the describtion.
- Could you kindly clarify how to send it? Is this via email?

Spoke to the Tavern Keeper at Vostrum, game crashed. Wanted to report it as this game is freaakkkinngggg amaazzzzinnggggggg. keep up the great work and make this game ever better!

Edit : No mods, singleplayer, pretty early into the gameplay. still on 20 units. spoke to everyone in the tavern and then the tavern keeper last and it crashed.
dialog said " game is not responding. and then game has crashed"

Bende de aynı sorun var. Han'a gidip hancı ile görev konusuyla ilgili sekmeyi seçtiğimde oyun donuyor ve hata raporu vermeden kapanıyor.
I have same problem. When i chose an option, game is shutting down.

Back
Top Bottom