Need More Info Crash on Campaign Map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.3
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Let me begin with the fact that I have mods installed. I am unsure which mod is causing the issue here and would appreciate some insight into what this crash report is suggesting.

How to Reproduce: I was on the campaign map, exiting a menu after creating a new party for a companion. After about 1 in-game day of waiting, the game crashes. I have tried doing different things, moving to different areas, and doing a tournament, but I am unsure of what is really causing the issue; it happens after the passage of in-game time, regardless of anything else I do inbetween.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
7febf5c2cab53d27d899b1aec602ac58.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce MSI RTX 2060.
GPU Driver Version: Latest GeForce Experience Game Ready driver. (457.30)
CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz
RAM: G.Skill F4-3200C16-16GVK 2x16Gb
Motherboard: ASRock Z270 Killer SLI/ac
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Unknown name (It's a Seagate HDD)

Hi, mods alter both game files and save files, even if you find and remove the broken mod, the save file will remain altered and may still crash. Unfortunately, we cannot offer technical support for modding related issues and we cannot debug modded games. Please read our full statement regarding modded related issues.

If you can recreate the same issue on an unmodded new campaign after making a clean install, I can forward this to the developers.

Back
Top Bottom