Resolved Crash: Joining a fight between looters, Hidden Hand and a caravan(1.4.2)

Users who are viewing this thread

So I was fighting as a Mercenary for Southern Empire with BannerPaste, Overhead Shieldwall, Tournaments Enhanced, Improved Garrisons, Community Patch and Bannerlord Tweaks installed. It all went fine, I could build myself a nice army and fought and then I came across the Hidden Hand, looting a caravan with I think 2 other bandit parties. I outnumbered them 2:1 and I won, easily. But then the battle ended, it told me I gained relations with a bunch of people and as I went on to talk to the prisoner, instead of giving me the normal prisoner dialogue, it gave me the dialogue as if I just encountered him to battle, though the animations were as if he was wounded an being captured. I was able to recreate the bug, because the game luckily saved 30 secs before the crash. I could recreate it again, I also have the save.
I now waited out the fight between those 4 parties and then fought them, I was able to capture the NPC and it didn't crash, the normal dialogue came up.

Summary:
Game crashed when I was trying to capture an NPC that was fighting a caravan.
Recreatable, save available.
How to Reproduce: Load Save, wait until they attack each other, join the fight, send troops.
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://pasteboard.co/JfvzqQW.png
Version: (1.4.2)
Installed community-made modifications: BannerPaste, Overhead Shieldwall, Tournaments Enhanced, Improved Garrisons, Community Patch and Bannerlord Tweaks
Computer Specs
: KFA2GTX1660 Super, I5-9500F 6x3.00Ghz, 16 GB DDR 3200MHZ, game is installed on a relatively old SSD. It's all on an AsRockZ390 4S

As this is the first time posting a bug, I just want to say: Keep up the good work. For me, it all runs fine. Most games do, but your games always ran fine and Bannerlord, I can easily even play sieges with 750-1000 People onscreen. Framerate goes down a bit sure, but this was the second time the game crashed for me - in 171 hours. So really, thank you and all the hate and the wrong accusations from people who don't know jack about anything just disgusts me.
There's a quiet majority, please don't forget that.

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom