Resolved Crash every single siege

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Every time I "lead assault" in a Siege the game crashes to desktop...Changed castles...same thing doesn't matter location or army. Great stuff!

Uploaded save to taleworlds and linked this thread as well.

2020-10-12_18.02.30_4ef53b66f4a78d0aabf7e36079b79d4c

Also linked this thread in the more info and like I said before uploaded the save.

To add more details it is definitely when I use 4 trebuchets (pause as they are built and move to reserve until all 4 are built then place them) to destroy both walls, crashes 100% of the time regardless of castle. Haven't tried in other saves/games.

I'm having the same exact problem.
The pop-up window for the crash report does not allow you to capture the text. The only option was a screenshot. So I hvae to manually type this here. Why are you guys so incapable of considering UI etc. and just programming something that isn't riddled with bugs and crashing all the time.
I'll say it again you need to fire at least half your people and raise hiring standards. Some people shouldn't code.
2020-10-13_00.13.31_5366b8b9771f52bb219d439b8ee11670
Please make it easier to send this code with a message to you asking for explanation/help/ETA on when you'll fix the bug you put into the game on one of your hotfixes or whtaever. This bug is new (for me to find) and it's because of something you did to the code on an update. Didn't have this problem before but sieges were getting really choppy. Now it just crashes. what a waste. I think I have to delete the save and just give up playing your game. You are incapable of programming a game.

I'm having the same exact problem.
The pop-up window for the crash report does not allow you to capture the text. The only option was a screenshot. So I hvae to manually type this here. Why are you guys so incapable of considering UI etc. and just programming something that isn't riddled with bugs and crashing all the time.
I'll say it again you need to fire at least half your people and raise hiring standards. Some people shouldn't code.
2020-10-13_00.13.31_5366b8b9771f52bb219d439b8ee11670
Please make it easier to send this code with a message to you asking for explanation/help/ETA on when you'll fix the bug you put into the game on one of your hotfixes or whtaever. This bug is new (for me to find) and it's because of something you did to the code on an update. Didn't have this problem before but sieges were getting really choppy. Now it just crashes. what a waste. I think I have to delete the save and just give up playing your game. You are incapable of programming a game.

I feel ya shiffd. The campaign before this I married a woman whose husband was killed in battle, all the kids I had with her went to that clan and not mine, game before that my carry weight (apparently) made the sound choppy and game crash out after it got progressively worse over a 2 minute period and now the way I siege is broken so that is 3 campaign attempts where I had to stop. They literally are just hand jam coding, don't test it, push 10 fixes out that cause 10 issues that seem more game breaking than what they are fixing. Yeah, I had to take a pic then type it because there is no way to upload a pic of it or an easier way to give them the crash uploader.

I'm done with the game for awhile, I can play games that are max graphics settings, just released FPS with 0 lag and in this game it lags and stutters all the time on low and medium settings with every frill turned off and seems to come and go with the patches...maybe if I come back in 6 months I can finish a campaign without lag and crashes.

Place 4 trebuchets, as soon as 1 is built pause, move to reserve until all 4 are ready then place them, once walls are destroyed "lead assault" and it crashes. I tried opting out of everything and loading and it just crashes to desktop now when I load saves. Going to reload 1.5.3 tomorrow maybe.

I got this problem too now, after crash i have to reboot my pc or bannerlord wont even launch, so breaking walls is the problem or what? i did 1200 vs 600 batle before crash without any problems.

2020-10-20_17.01.51_dbfa684bacd55965a795d9aed5d16a33

i did leave that siege, went to next one, destroy walls and no problems, so it seems that if you got this issue, just leave that place and go next one

Place 4 trebuchets, as soon as 1 is built pause, move to reserve until all 4 are ready then place them, once walls are destroyed "lead assault" and it crashes. I tried opting out of everything and loading and it just crashes to desktop now when I load saves. Going to reload 1.5.3 tomorrow maybe.
I got this problem too now, after crash i have to reboot my pc or bannerlord wont even launch, so breaking walls is the problem or what? i did 1200 vs 600 batle before crash without any problems.

2020-10-20_17.01.51_dbfa684bacd55965a795d9aed5d16a33
Are you still having the same problem on our current build?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as resolved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Hey i'm having the same issue. my game crashes every time i try to enter a siege battle regardless of the city or castle.

Back
Top Bottom