Crafted Weapon Price Broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Foboes

Recruit
First of all, sorry for my very bad English. Some times ago i saw very interesting video . This video had a lot of views i think developers too,but problem dont fix. Iin update 1.5.2 i have a smithing skill = 30, before i melt some weapons and have a unlocked some piaces of Two handed Sword diferent tier (some piace 1tier, some 4tier). I Crafted the Sword and it price is very big (19k)- after 20 minutes of gameplay, i created a very rich Weapon, and then i create the same Sword, and it price become bigger(30k). This bug tottaly ruin economy in game. Combining my knowlege from video and my personal exepirience, I realized that Smithing are broken and need rework. Sorry for my English again, i hope you understand what i want to say.

Use the weapon to buy armor for all your companions and you and what ever you need. yea the towns go broke.
I been breaking them back down and making cheaper one. you will earn a blueprint for that also.. LOL blueprint.. I played subnautica a bit tonight.

Last edited:
First of all, sorry for my very bad English. Some times ago i saw very interesting video . This video had a lot of views i think developers too,but problem dont fix. Iin update 1.5.2 i have a smithing skill = 30, before i melt some weapons and have a unlocked some piaces of Two handed Sword diferent tier (some piace 1tier, some 4tier). I Crafted the Sword and it price is very big (19k)- after 20 minutes of gameplay, i created a very rich Weapon, and then i create the same Sword, and it price become bigger(30k). This bug tottaly ruin economy in game. Combining my knowlege from video and my personal exepirience, I realized that Smithing are broken and need rework. Sorry for my English again, i hope you understand what i want to say.

It's broken right from first branch. I saw it before 1.2.0

Back
Top Bottom