SP - General Craftable Armors like Weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Being able to craft Armor in the same way you Craft Weapons, with different Variations of looks, etc.

It would really add a personal touch to the game and may also be a factor for Roleplaying as a Smith.

Last edited:
Yes, armors are definetly less configurable, but some things still could be.

Like if you got a Chainmail: how long should it be, should it go over your arms, maybe have some leather over it or a Tabard with a fixed color or the color of your Faction/Clan, how long could the Tabard be, could it have striped ends or full ones, maybe some lammelar on your belly, maybe chest or shoulders, or maybe just small plate squares or leather plates.

Just an example, but i can understand that it would be difficult to accomplish.

I wonder what TW's approach will ultimately be when it comes to RPing a smith.
Technically, armorsmiths were different from weaponsmiths.
So it wouldn't only be a functional difference (how to apply modularity), but it would also be a question of how much we care that the same skills would necessarily apply.

I think it is great idea! Even if it would be much less configurable, I would like to see armor smithing and would certainly spent some time on equipping my character and all my companions with crafted armor!

Aye, the skill even says something about "Knowledge on making armours." I would def roll a low key trader/smith who bides his time until he can craft the sickest weapons/armour and use them to take Calradia by storm!

Back
Top Bottom