Couple clan related issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Obtaing a higher clan tier level made me to ask myself and You some questions about clan:

- What is the limit of parties and/or caravans. Does it depends on clan tier?

- Will our family members are counted to these limits or when we reach them we have to keep them in our party?

And some other questions:
- Does our companions which are in separate party uses their smithing skill? They should do this without our intervention when they roaming on their own

- Does anyone has knowledge about fief management implemented to villages too, I heard about some changes in managing fiefs.

Obtaing a higher clan tier level made me to ask myself and You some questions about clan:

- What is the limit of parties and/or caravans. Does it depends on clan tier?

- Will our family members are counted to these limits or when we reach them we have to keep them in our party?

And some other questions:
- Does our companions which are in separate party uses their smithing skill? They should do this without our intervention when they roaming on their own

- Does anyone has knowledge about fief management implemented to villages too, I heard about some changes in managing fiefs.
1 Parties increases with clan level, but I think it's 3 extra tops, but there is a very high leadership perk that will give you more. Caravans I don't remember if you if clan rank matters, but I think you can only make 3 or 4.

2 So far they just hang out in a fief if you don't take them into your party. If you make a party with them they take up a party. Haven't tried personally because I'm skeptical about if they function well ATM. Also my brother is my stewart. They will probably change them when they finish working on siblings and children.

3 no they don't do that. It'b be nice of could do more thing but chase looters around. Pie in the sky.

4 There's nothing to do with villages directly. Some castle/town activities and upgrades make there stats better and doing thier quest increases thier notables power. Not sure if it's something they will work on but I hope so.

Has it changed in last patch (1.4.2) that trade skill is tied with quatermaster role?
They will probably change them when they finish working on siblings and children.
That would be nice. Family is absolutely useless right now. As I noticed I can't send my wife with caravan.

Caravans I don't remember if you if clan rank matters, but I think you can only make 3 or 4.

You can have more than four caravans.
unknown.png

Does anyone of You managed to send wife/husband as a caravan leader? Or they can't run party on their own?

And one more: does caravan leader (companion) still not earn trade skill? Mine not.
1. It’s a bug that people have noticed

2. they should be earning trade skill, but it might be slower because trade profits were lowered on 1.4.3

Last edited:
2. they should be earning trade skill, but it might be slower because trade profits were lowered on 1.4.3
My caravans are gaining tradeskill now since the hotfix of 1.4.3 fixed trade.

Mine are not gaining trade skill but I play on 1.4.2.

The same issue is with renown and influence. Does your companions with separate parties earn these?

Back
Top Bottom