Resolved Couch damage removed from weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

After updating to version e1.0.6 today, I noticed I couldn't couch my Fine Steel Menavlion but could last night. I thought I wasn't getting enough speed at first for some reason but after trying several times, I never got the option to hit "X" to couch the weapon. Then I looked at the weapon in the inventory screen and noticed that Couch was no longer an option for uses of the weapon on the tool tip. "One Handed" & "Two Handed" are still listed in the tool tip for the weapon but not "Couched." Not sure if this was a bug before and the new patch fixed it by removing the option to use it couched or if its now a bug.

I'm afraid Fine Steel Menavlion and the Voulge were both incorrectly listed as couched weapons, although they are not. It was fixed in the latest patch and they now work as intended.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom