Resolved couching a 2handed polearm when shield is on back causes you to take out shield

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: every time i enter a fight, equip my 2h polearm and then hit x, my character pulls out their shield, and puts away the polearm. then if i equip the polearm, it will couch the polearm, and have the shield out. pressing x does NOT stop couching, at that point, and the only way to stop couching is to hit enemies or change weapons.

How to Reproduce:
i have a crafted short 2h pole arm in my first slot, it is 1h or 2h (menavlion head, pine spear staff, i think)
a heavy round shield in 2nd slot
and a crafted long 2h polearm in 3rd slot (warrazor head, reinforced long pine shaft, i think)

when combat starts, i scroll up on mouse wheel, gain speed on horse, and press x. it will put your weapon away and pull shield out. then scroll up again, and u will be stuck in couched mode, with a shield. the only way to get unstuck is to change weapons, but when i go back, its still couched. so i have to put shield away.

even if i remember to pull shield out before i couch, it still happens. but i think if i pull out the long polearm, then go to shield, then back to polearm, it wont happen. until i go back to short polearm. then it can happen again.

Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related): any scene
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: rtx 3060 ti
GPU Driver Version: idk, newest maybe.
CPU: i7 11700KF
RAM: 32 gigs 3200mhz DDR4
Motherboard: z590 phantom gaming 4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): samsung evo SSD

i noticed my cursor is off in the video, this is just a bug with captures and resolutions i think. while recording it, my cursor was in the correct place. so please ignore that

Could you send us a save file where you have this weapon?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom