Corrupted saves

Users who are viewing this thread

i have 2 "hard" saves and the auto save, closed the game to restart my pc due to software upgrade and now all my 3 files are corrupted and wont load.... I liked that playthrough :sad:

just lost my save to this hope they fix it I didn't delete it hoping It could be fixed, I actually have save that I can load right now but when I move around and save it to a new slot I can't load the new one

Unfortunately, your save games may break with game updates. We will always try our best to make sure this doesn't happen, but unfortunately, sometimes we are unable to do this.

If the save was created on the latest version and is broken, it would help if you could create a bug report in the Technical Support section of the forums.

If the save was created on the latest version and is broken, it would help if you could create a bug report in the Technical Support section of the forums.
I uploaded a crash form would that be enough also I know saves might not be compatible and I wouldn't mind it a lot if we had cheat mode option to explore the game or to prevent starting over again with save breaking updates

Unfortunately, your save games may break with game updates. We will always try our best to make sure this doesn't happen, but unfortunately, sometimes we are unable to do this.

Yea i know its a known thing and that you are working on it, was just surpriced it affected all saves at once XD

I found a "cheat" so i can get my stats, renow and influence back so its all good, my only issue is that i was lucky to have 1 born child and another one on the way and a good amount of end tire empire units that i wont be able to get back that easily :sad:

Thank you for replying to my post tho :smile:

I uploaded a crash form would that be enough also I know saves might not be compatible and I wouldn't mind it a lot if we had cheat mode option to explore the game or to prevent starting over again with save breaking updates

I found a trainer that can help you with most stuff exept relations and unit training. Then if you enable cheat in the files you can get all the items and take a look on them and even use them.

I found a trainer that can help you with most stuff exept relations and unit training. Then if you enable cheat in the files you can get all the items and take a look on them and even use them.
what do you mean by trainer also for enabling cheats I can't do that since I am playing on geforce now and can't mess with the files since they disabled file browser.

Yeah its probably more than one issue now about broken saves. I was reffering to this one https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...-everyones-campaigns-will-brick.401764/page-3. At least i believe that happened to me, because timing when i got this issue wasn't when new patch was out, i was still loading fine for some time after last patch. I just mean its probably no point to make 10x threads about this, since devs or comunity mannagers already respond to some of similar threads like here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/corrupt-save.398672/. Also add this to known issues https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/known-issues.401168/ (last line of that list). I just hope it will be fixed since game really addictive, but can't progress much in it if restricted by saves corrupt after 20-40hours.

Its not really exact number just approximate, pretty sure was more for me before it all buggedout. But yeah, noone told its fixed yet so probably still can happen. Checking patchnotes regularly and hoping for a fix. I'm still tempted to start new campaign even before fix tho, it is crazy addictive. Just hope progression was a bit faster with skills and such, considering we all just testing game now and can encounter game-breaking bugs sooner or later.

They've just released a new patch for it right this instant, 1.0.3, try it out guys and see what happens, fingers crossed your saves will be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom