Resolved Corrupt Save?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello! I played bannerlord yesterday for 8 hours straight, during the playtime i exited from the game and resumed my campaign many times. But today i wasnt able to resume the campaign (both auto save and the save i created) it just kept crashing at the loading screen. I can return my campaigns on new saves.
here is the save files> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aw3Zjfo9NfJCBuRjY0xDTCidkCfJ4wXH <(Im not sure if you can download the files from this link, let me know if this doesnt work)
Edit: This happened after i updated my GPU driver
Edit: With the patch 1.0.4 it seems like problem solved YAY

Last edited:
Same boat. It's SO frustrating.

Whats worse, is that I dont recall exactly what i was doing/where i was/ what quest i was on, etc, so i dont want to restart out of fear of running into the same thing and wasting even more time.

Was this QA tested at all? I understand bugs and all, but ANYONE would have found this after just a few hours of play.

Same boat. It's SO frustrating.

Whats worse, is that I dont recall exactly what i was doing/where i was/ what quest i was on, etc, so i dont want to restart out of fear of running into the same thing and wasting even more time.

Was this QA tested at all? I understand bugs and all, but ANYONE would have found this after just a few hours of play.

I've started three new games as a result of this bug. Each one has become corrupted. It's not any one action. Sometimes it happens in conversations, sometimes loading screens, sometimes while simply traveling on the campaign map. It seems like each save degraded to the point where they became unplayable.

It seems like we are having different problems here. I was just fine with resuming my save until tomorrow morning when i updated my drivers, i am playing a new save at the moment and it seems fine. I believe it has something to do with GPU's we are using. I'm using R93804GB can you guys share what GPU you are using?

It seems like we are having different problems here. I was just fine with resuming my save until tomorrow morning when i updated my drivers, i am playing a new save at the moment and it seems fine. I believe it has something to do with GPU's we are using. I'm using R93804GB can you guys share what GPU you are using?

RTX 2080

GTX 1070

i7 8700K
16GB RAM

Same problem here.. all savegames suddenly stopped working (I have a feeling, there is some other problem, than corrupt savegame).

GTX 1070 here also.

Have the same issue, my specs are as follow:
Graphics Card: Radeon RX Vega 56
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 16GB, DDR4

Also, I read on a solved post that somebody fixed this by running the .exe as administrator in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and putting an Antivirus exception for the .exe and the launcher. I tried that and it still doesn't work. A moderator said to send a ticket if the issue persists, but I don't know how to do that.

ALSO: the "report crash" automatic function once the game crashes due to this issue gives a 403 error and doesn't actually send the report out. Anyone else have that?

UPDATE: I managed to load a separate save file that was only half an hour before my broken one. All I recall doing in the meantime was playing through a tournament. Also, my broken save file was saved upon by using "Save & Exit", which is what I thought broke everything until I realised that the auto-save is borked too.

Hmmm, interesting, "Save & Exit", in fact, before using this, my saves was loading normally, after using "Save & Exit" when i try load, crash, corrupt saves. Question: Have some way for recovery our saves corrupted?

Have the same issue, my specs are as follow:
Graphics Card: Radeon RX Vega 56
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
RAM: 16GB, DDR4

Also, I read on a solved post that somebody fixed this by running the .exe as administrator in compatibility mode for Windows 7 and putting an Antivirus exception for the .exe and the launcher. I tried that and it still doesn't work. A moderator said to send a ticket if the issue persists, but I don't know how to do that.

ALSO: the "report crash" automatic function once the game crashes due to this issue gives a 403 error and doesn't actually send the report out. Anyone else have that?
Yep crash reporter doesnt work for me too

Hello, we've informed the developers about corrupted save files issue. We will inform you as soon as the issue is resolved.
What about other issues that are not reported on the other threads such as login failed where win7 users only get no multiplayer at all.. Please dont ignore us, there are hundreds of us with the same issue.. How hard can it be? Ud rather help one or two persons than hundreds??

Back
Top Bottom