Resolved Corrupt Save?

Users who are viewing this thread

What about other issues that are not reported on the other threads such as login failed where win7 users only get no multiplayer at all.. Please dont ignore us, there are hundreds of us with the same issue.. How hard can it be? Ud rather help one or two persons than hundreds??
I'm sure they are working on several problems..

I'll just say it now, I could have waited longer to get a better product that is more stable, I am having the same issue as many people here and more :/

What about other issues that are not reported on the other threads such as login failed where win7 users only get no multiplayer at all.. Please dont ignore us, there are hundreds of us with the same issue.. How hard can it be? Ud rather help one or two persons than hundreds??

We are currently working our way through all the issues and dumps we have and are receiving. We will not ignore any of them, but we may not be able to respond to all of them at the same time. We apologize for the current issues and appreciate your patience.

I have the same issue. I also noticed like a couple of others that it started after the first time I hit 'Save and Exit', but could be a coincidence.

Love the game, but very sad about this wrecking ball bug!

Same issue for me, honestly they should really prioritize fixing saves so people can at least play the game and deal with the other bugs somehow.
smh

Last edited:
Getting a crash from a bugged attack, like coastal bandit camps.. after you try to sell inventory etc.. if allowed back into the game crashes. Lots of time lost due to this. The way the game is for me and many others, unplayable.

When I try to load up a save game, it crashes but it was working fine last night but I tried to resume my game this morning and then it just crashes. So then I loaded up a different save file then than was working until 2 hours later which then that old save file became corrupted as well.

Same here fellas. I somehow "found" the moment when my savegame gets corrupted and I did a fast backup on the only savegame that still let me play this character (ndr: I was busted by some sea raiders but I've got like 2 million money and a petty kingdom so I'm feel pretty close into it); now I'm gonna start a new campaign.

It seems like we are having different problems here. I was just fine with resuming my save until tomorrow morning when i updated my drivers, i am playing a new save at the moment and it seems fine. I believe it has something to do with GPU's we are using. I'm using R93804GB can you guys share what GPU you are using?

Me too I had updated the drivers, just this morning. In this new run I'm gonna see if the problem is this one.

Same here fellas. I somehow "found" the moment when my savegame gets corrupted and I did a fast backup on the only savegame that still let me play this character (ndr: I was busted by some sea raiders but I've got like 2 million money and a petty kingdom so I'm feel pretty close into it); now I'm gonna start a new campaign.

Me too I had updated the drivers, just this morning. In this new run I'm gonna see if the problem is this one.
Its not a driver related issue atm, its the questing, progression that is damaging the saved files. Possible bad scripts.

Try the new patch Patch Notes e1.0.1

The first time my save started crash after 12 hours of playing, I load the old versions and they worked before I started rewriting them. When i started the second time, i saved before noble attacking me and every time when I load, the noble attacks me and after just crash.

Back
Top Bottom