SP - General Controlling your Clanmembers & Companions!

Users who are viewing this thread

ThorheimAP

Recruit
I think this has been up before, but neverthenless. Some key points:

1. Your own clan members that you have in your army (husband, wife, family, companions) tend to leave off better troops.
Recently and been ongoing since forever: I have an army with my clan (husband+brother+littlebrother and a companion for a Khuzait campaign.
I have given them lots of horsearchers, aaand whenever you go into a town or castle, they tend to give: X+Troops to the Settlement.
Which is highly annoying if I am focusing to have a primarly Horse archer army. When I had given my Brother a good starter army (50 heavy horse archers and 30 raiders) a day later I find him with 10 Raiders and a mix match of khuzait bowmen and infantry.
Other cases if I have given them say Battanian Fians, and they do the same.
Similar after a successfull Siege, they tend to give LOTS of troops to the garrisson.

Maybe some options to negate this? That you can controll what they give and do not give? "Oh yay he gave the garrison 20 Khans Guard... that I had just given him..."

2. Trader Companions
Now for this it´s rather simple. If a trader companions gets caughts and defeated, they go to some random town (I have had a guy been defeated up in Sturgia and found him later to be found in Sanala in Aseri for example).
Options to tell them what to do? "Go to X town and start a caravan" "Go to X town" so you can pick them up or whatnot.

Cause Companion and family members can instantly teleport over to your towns and castles if you choose them as governor.

Just a few things I had on my mind. Cheerio!

Oh yeah, my companions keep selling their horses I give them. (and it doesnt seem to effect the army´s speed)

I think it is a serious problem for those who want to have an army composed of various parties with a specific composition, because this mechanism that you have highlighted tends to homogenize everything.

We would need a command to be given to the vary parties under our control that would issue the order to have a certain "composition" of the parties.

In addition to this player could insert a key to enter the party and "LOCK" the units that we do not want the party to give away or fire.

ya thats one thing i've found a bit annoying. I'll be in my castle start a party give them top tier units and as soon as they go on their own they drop most of their best soldiers in the town.

Back
Top Bottom