In Progress Continuous Crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey Onceinabook,

Couple quick questions:
What OS are you using?
Is it a legitimate or cracked OS?
What's your motherboard brand and model?
Do you have these crashes with any other game?

What's your video card driver version number?
When's the last time you did a "clean" driver install? (the option to completely delete the old drivers and restart before you install in the NVIDIA installer)
Have you ever updated the sound drivers for your motherboard? If so how long ago?
Have you tried re-installing directx?

to add to this, I had the issue in 1.5.3, main branch, then tried beta opting into 1.5.4 and still have the same issue.

Posted about it in a new thread but then saw this thread.

as a desperate last effort attempt I starterd another completely fresh install... checked everywhere I could think of to delete all mount and blade files before re installing again. started a completely new game.

still had the same issue.

heres a crash report I sent in using your guys system

2020-11-05_07.04.17_51ab0c4b9690cacbb0875398c07178f5

as a desperate last effort attempt I starterd another completely fresh install... checked everywhere I could think of to delete all mount and blade files before re installing again. started a completely new game.

still had the same issue.

heres a crash report I sent in using your guys system

2020-11-05_07.04.17_51ab0c4b9690cacbb0875398c07178f5
I have forwarded the dump files to the QA team, thanks for the upload.

Hey Onceinabook,

Couple quick questions:
What OS are you using?
Is it a legitimate or cracked OS?
What's your motherboard brand and model?
Do you have these crashes with any other game?

What's your video card driver version number?
When's the last time you did a "clean" driver install? (the option to completely delete the old drivers and restart before you install in the NVIDIA installer)
Have you ever updated the sound drivers for your motherboard? If so how long ago?
Have you tried re-installing directx?
RahnThundercaller
sorry for the late reply i got caught up with uni, im on a clean legitimate vs of windows 10, i have a msi z390 a_pro, i dont have any other crashes on other games, im on the latest drivers rn and i did a clean install six months ago, and then no for that last two

I'm not sure if MSI has some sort of program that updates the chipset drivers for you like AMD. But there's new sound drivers as of 2 days ago, and a new chipset driver from 4 months ago for your board. It's a long shot, but it might be the issue.

I'm not sure if MSI has some sort of program that updates the chipset drivers for you like AMD. But there's new sound drivers as of 2 days ago, and a new chipset driver from 4 months ago for your board. It's a long shot, but it might be the issue.

Alright thanks ill give it a shot

Back
Top Bottom