Constant Crashing on my current save

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm at 101 days into my campaign and my game keeps crashing at this same spot every time i reload it.

unknown.png

It gives me an Error Message containing whatever this means. Kinda at a loss for words.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I would appreciate any help.

have this exact same problem when i try to get out of one of the northern empire cities. has happened on 2 saves now. dont want to have to start another one and have it happening again. please let me know if there is any way to get around this

Yep same here, except I cant even get into the save, crashes when I click Resume Game, deleted the saves and it was fine, lost progress though

Same issue, very upset with this game at this point. I have the Army of Poachers quest from Voleos the Mercer in Saneopa to go kill poachers in Crios. Now the game just freezes when time passes. I cant do anything else with my save, its broken.

Also TWCrashUploader's window is very small and cut off to the point I cant even click the button to send the dump. I cant size the window and moving it to the edges in windows 10 wont make the window bigger.

Does anyone know the location of the crashes folder? So I can try to upload the txt files?

+1, constant crash every time game tries to autosave.
Any actions such as moving, exiting a town or after a battle, CTD happens

Last edited:
My game was crashing like that and i reproduced it a bit and realised game was crashing after a city is captured with a defending lord in it. It crashed both when i or my vassals sieged it. Yours can be similar

(When "I" siege it, game was crashing when im supposed to talk to the prisoner lord)

Back
Top Bottom