Congratulations to Llandy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where you new forumites got it into your head that Frodogorn was something to be liked, because the truth is that the name was always meant as an expression of scorn.

Corndawg, sometimes I want to rip that... what the **** is that, Alex, a brick or an ice cream sandwich? Whatever the hell it is, sometimes I just want to use it as a bludgeon to kill the new people with.

So... let's say I left it in the freezer for, say, a week. Would it then be serviceable as a brick? Because I really can't imagine it as anything else. I'm trying, I swear, but bourbon just makes me think of the color of the average red brick. My mind likes to associate weird things with each other, like whenever I think of Rise of Nations, I also think of all the times I've been on an escalator.

And yes, congrats Llandy, on the baby I can't figure out if you're really having/had

CJ1145 said:
So... let's say I left it in the freezer for, say, a week. Would it then be serviceable as a brick? Because I really can't imagine it as anything else. I'm trying, I swear, but bourbon just makes me think of the color of the average red brick. My mind likes to associate weird things with each other, like whenever I think of Rise of Nations, I also think of all the times I've been on an escalator.

And yes, congrats Llandy, on the baby I can't figure out if you're really having/had
Yeah, I make weird connections too. Anyway, a standard Bourbon Cream is 61 x 30mm, so you'd need an entire pack.

:neutral: The only forumite I can see inseminating Llandy would have to be Raz, and not through sexual intercourse either. It would be more of a proximity spore type deal where he just impregnates people with his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom