Computer games for scamp (and others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sir Prince

Formerly Reformed Spammer
Count
Well, I am getting my comp upgraded in a couple of months and am interested in getting ideas for games to buy (even though I already have like 25). However, I can't exceed 2.2 ghz processor. unless getting new processors are cheap and easy. Please post the requirments for the game if you can, preferable the recommended. I am going to get a new computer in a few months for my mom's house.

Games owned/borrowed:
***The sims (all)
**Diablo II
**Oregon Trail II 25th aniversary (only oregon trail 1 works though)
**Joan of Arc
****Morrowind + expansions
***Mount & Blade
****Civ 2, MGE, FW
***All AOM + AOE series
**Tropico Mucho Macho + Pirates cove
**Patrician 2
**AOW: Shadow Magick
***Stronghold + Crusader
**Cossacks Art of War + European Wars
LOTR: ROTK (on my mom's comp)
Sid Meier's Pirates! + gettysburg + centari (mom's)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 (from Honey Nut Cheerios Box)
*Lego Island 1 + 2
*Call to Power 2
*Simcity origional/re-made + **3000
*Deer Hunt 1
**Axis + allies 1
Stratego
*Battleship
**Populous 3: The beginnig
**Anno 1602 AD
Tides of War (doesn't work on XP)
***Fracas
***Crime Fighter
****Realmz
***Car Thief 2 + 4
+ a few old win95/96 games and one or two I've forgotten.

* willing to uninstall
** willing to uninstall if I have to
*** will VERY reluctantly and do a backup before uninstalling
**** will kill to keep installed

http://www.elderscrolls.com/home/home.htm

Get the fastest GHz and the most RAM and the best Graphics Card you can: you won't regret it.

I am aware of that. Updates to be done (suggestions welcome): get: Radeon ATI x800xl, 2 gigs of ram - 256, sound card (maybe? suggestions? how to check?), harddrive?,
and I have 18.9 gigs of hard drive left out of 55.8 gigs.

Get what you'd think you require. I have M&B for all my medieval killing needs. I have homeworld 2 for all my space combat needs. And I have tribes for all my multiplayer needs.

Gamespot has sevearl tribes, wich one? Homeworld is also an online game it says.... true? (as I desperately wanna shoot up some space ships)

Me: sleek vessel with good shielding, fast, sleek but deadly weapons, easiely controlled, some purple.

PM ME WITH LINKS TO PICS.
And I won't be asleep unitl 1-2am and awake until 12pm pacific.
But I have to get offline in 5 mins, and then play, oh, something, until my omm kicks me off the comp.

Rainbow 6

Call of Duty

and a new game called F.E.A.R there is a demo out

O' and an old game called Gangsters, 1 or 2

As for the total war series...I havn't tried it. I should, right?

Yes. Do it. Now.

Medieval TW's very cool, even if the graphics are a little dated (not too badly tho). In some ways I think it's a much better game than Rome TW.

Rome TW by itself is ok, but it's the mods that make it fan-freakin-tastic. Graphics are great, and it helps to have a beefy computer and/or vid card.

Shogun TW (the first in the series) is ok, but doesn't have the replay value that Medieval or Rome has.

I should also mention: no gore. atleest no anymore than M&B, AOK, Diablo, etc. Or not much more. Well, blod, any guts and I'm outa there.
Ok, wil look the ones up. So, anymore?

Back
Top Bottom