Resolved Companions and Family Disappearing

Users who are viewing this thread

danheck0

Recruit
Hello all, I have been playing on the new 1.4.3 Beta and I have encountered a bug which after a companion or family member leading another party loses a battle, gets captured and escapes/gets released they will no longer be able to be chosen for the creation of other parties. I have attempted to reload the game and this has not solved the issue. The game also periodically crashes but I have sent reports already on these crashes so hopefully they are getting fixed. I would greatly appreciate some help on this issue as I have already put about a day and a half into this current run. Cheers!

Edit: PLEASE somebody help me out here, I just tried playing again and the issue is still the same

Last edited:
So I had a similar thing happen with my sister in game. After being defeated and imprisoned, she can no longer lead parties or govern settlements. However, I noticed that in the clan screen her location tracking was bugged. It showed her location incorrectly (as I had added her back to my party as a companion).

I then noticed that her location in the clan screen was tied to the location of Nogand, so in the clan screen her location always reads as Nogand's location. So what I *think* has happened, is that somehow her Clan screen entry and his have somehow been connected or combined.

Back
Top Bottom