Need More Info Companion HOLDING Near Ain Baliq

Users who are viewing this thread

Seveni

Recruit
I'm aware of this issue already being reported but some extra info on how it might be reproduced.

So I had two companions who are at Ain Baliq sent on the same kind of quest 'Deliver Herd to X'
But before they were assigned to both of the missions so did I buy up all the cows in the settlements of Radakmed and Kvol.

This is just mindful input of how this might be reproduced and they might never had the chance to complete the quest if there was never any cows to deliver to begin with.
They were supposed to be delivered to the towns of Makeb and Syronea.

I recorded my entire gameplay of 6 hours of playing if follow up questions is needed.

Keep in mind that I use the mods
Fast Dialogue and Bannerpeasants.

Finally so do I just hope my input might have made it easier to find the flaw.

It is possible to deal with this bug by saving and reloading each time a companion quest is about to time out. When it indeed does bug out, simply reload and try again. I thought it was doomed from the moment the quest was accepted, but it really comes down to ''midnight'' on the day it ends.

For what little it is worth, I saw someone mention that it could be an issue if you don't have room in your party for that hero and troops to return. Meaning while they are gone you recruit troops to replace them, and when they try to return it would put you over your troop limit and the game doesn't want to do that and bugs out. I had the bug like 5 times but since ensuring I always have room for them haven't faced it again yet. Could be blind luck, but it's something to look at for what its worth.

For what little it is worth, I saw someone mention that it could be an issue if you don't have room in your party for that hero and troops to return. Meaning while they are gone you recruit troops to replace them, and when they try to return it would put you over your troop limit and the game doesn't want to do that and bugs out. I had the bug like 5 times but since ensuring I always have room for them haven't faced it again yet. Could be blind luck, but it's something to look at for what its worth.

I've already proven this is not the case. Now we are just waiting on the devs to fix the bug

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom