Companion disappearing during diplomacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Sorry... The problem might have been reported. I just didn't find it.

Chain of events

- Founded Pendor Kingdom
- At war with Sarleon
- Sent Leslie to negociate a truce
- Meanwhile, Sarleon offers me a truce, which I accept.
- Since then, Leslie is supposed to come back in zero days.

How could this be fixed? Rather important, considering Leslie is pretty much my best diplomat out there.

Is the problem that Lesie never comes back?  If so then that is a huge problem.  If she just takes a few days to come back (sometimes it takes a day or two even if it says zero days to return) then that's normal and the way it should be.  Think of it this way, she still has to travel back from where she was when she found out about the peace agreement.  It would be unrealistic for her to appear right away after you signed the truce.

As suggested, wait a day or two. If she hasn't come back then yet, then there is a bug going. 0 days just means less then 1 whole day to go.

Thanks.
She finally came back.... 8 days later. And she has been at 0 for a while. This said, I had a few companions going back on the same day.

I think only one companion can come back on the same day.  I sent several companions out to scout factions and I noticed that I only got one back per day even though they all were expected back immediately.

Back
Top Bottom