***Community Feedback ROADMAP - What Taleworlds still needs to fix!***

Does this roadmap represent your basic wants for Bannerlord?

• Yes

Votes: 387 86.6%
  • No

Votes: 60 13.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I like this list ya set up @five bucks I applaud your good work in keeping track of the community's grievances...

Speaking of grievances.. maybe that could be a feature to add in the future? Different lords having grievances with one another, could be settled by speaking with the lord and doing charm checks, or maybe even just paying money to settle a grievance, or doing duels.. etc.... lots of different ways to settle a grievance, but would allow the player to potentially perform a peacekeeper role and could add some interesting drama between kingdoms!

There are a couple:

I think that at this point, the big issue is what are the most urgent issues to the developers versus what the community thinks are the most urgent issues.

The fact that spears are underpowered for example, and arrows overpowered is one of the most urgent issues in the game.

I like this list ya set up @five bucks I applaud your good work in keeping track of the community's grievances...

Speaking of grievances.. maybe that could be a feature to add in the future? Different lords having grievances with one another, could be settled by speaking with the lord and doing charm checks, or maybe even just paying money to settle a grievance, or doing duels.. etc.... lots of different ways to settle a grievance, but would allow the player to potentially perform a peacekeeper role and could add some interesting drama between kingdoms!
Yes please!
This could also come with an long-awaited, desperate (for me at least) overhaul of dialogues...

Back
Top Bottom