Command AI Clan Party

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wondering if any of you guys know of any way to control the AI, like for them to follow you and such. I'm getting real tired of them playing with their dicks elsewhere doing jack****.

Having the same problem also posted a thread about this already. Talking to the companion of the party also doesn't give any option. My guess is that either the option is disabled because of EA or you need to own a castle/kingdom.

Yeah I also ran into this issue, im not sure how my clan is supposed to get a force together to go form my kingdom when they wont even follow me down the road. They will however throw themselves into unwinnable battles and get themselves captured, so there is that.

Yeah I also ran into this issue, im not sure how my clan is supposed to get a force together to go form my kingdom when they wont even follow me down the road. They will however throw themselves into unwinnable battles and get themselves captured, so there is that.

Mine just wanders about doing quests giving me some reputation which is nice, but I would like to attack a castle because together we would have around 150 troops.

EDIT: Forgot to mention I noticed that you can target a town/castle by clicking on the right corner it will place a circle in it. Wondering if this marks the place for them to attack.

I am fairly certain that just marks the location on your map as a tag, although I could be wrong. There could be other mechanics involved in it. The thing I don't get is why they limited making an army to being a lord, why can I not make a bandit army, or a mercenary army, if I have the resources and manpower to do so? Its just silly that only lords can apparently gather troops together to co-ordinate attacks.

I have 2 kingdoms and my renown or whatever it is is level 3. I see where the dispatch tab is in the clan tab but still no option to do **** with them even when talking to them. Also like what dowdpride said I'm pretty positive that just tracks the village/city because I've used it to find my parties when I've lost them and they're near it.

Reputation*

Last edited:
It's strange I haven't gotten the chance to create my own kingdom yet, maybe like I said it's a feature that's not included yet although i'ts strange they would let us create a party. Maybe an awnser from a dev would help us here but I don't know how much they're on these forums. We can only wait what will happen maybe it's a bug maybe it's just not included yet. Remember that we all bought a game that's in EA so we can't really complain from this point.

You can at the very least create a kingdom once one reaches clan rank 3 and chooses what they will do with the banner of Calradia, however I am not certain how much of the kingdom management features are currently implemented as I have not yet reached that point.

So in the thread I created:

"You can call them into your army for no influence (create it under the kingdom tab) and I assume that if they make profit you get the surplus, though I’ve not actually seen that happen. I have noticed they tend to recruit more than their parties allow, them have desertions constantly, assuming this is a bug "

Hope this helps you guys too.

So, my bad. I don't have a kingdom yet but in order to create a kingdom you have to do the main story quest line and talk to all the nobles(have fun). Then you have to find 2 people which i have not been able to find at all then after you do their **** and get the banner, then you can create your kingdom which i assume may make you able to dispatch you AI parties. Idk as I cant find them, has anybody in this thread found them?

So, my bad. I don't have a kingdom yet but in order to create a kingdom you have to do the main story quest line and talk to all the nobles(have fun). Then you have to find 2 people which i have not been able to find at all then after you do their **** and get the banner, then you can create your kingdom which i assume may make you able to dispatch you AI parties. Idk as I cant find them, has anybody in this thread found them?

I thought you'd be able to create a kingdom at clan tier 3?

you can form an army in kingdom management as vassal any other vassals not in a army with 40 or more units you can get them into your army at the cost of influence. The troops and vassals in your army act just like your companions and troops.

Back
Top Bottom