• Taunt

Votes: 8 9.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Chel

Master Knight

clipboard03syg.jpg

this thread is for feedback and suggestions on combat abilities

First Aid is a God-send, just enough to help but not too much to make you immortal.
I do hope injuries and death are going to be implemented in future, really adds to the excitement.

Means that if i have 30 AGI/STR/INT, i can use sprint/rage/focus constantly? And can i use 1 ability/min or every abilities can be used in 1 min?

I found the battlecry very useful to help my men during the fight. I need to test more the others but I just love this one.

- Lion -

CalenLoki said:
Means that if i have 30 AGI/STR/INT, i can use sprint/rage/focus constantly? And can i use 1 ability/min or every abilities can be used in 1 min?

Yes, with 60 str/agi/int you can be constantly raging/sprinting/focused, which can be really good! (focus combined with your own 10 powerstrike is very strong, but requires 30 str for 10 powerstriek and high int)
But only one of these three can be active at one time.

However you can use each ability in a minute. So you can rage, warcry, taunt, first-aid, battlecry, and then in a minute do them all again.

This will work wonders during a siege. You can just sprint right up the ladder before your squad of Darwin Award candidates blocks the top and get killed pointlessly.  :shock:

Morrowind Mod Man said:
This will work wonders during a siege. You can just sprint right up the ladder before your squad of Darwin Award candidates blocks the top and get killed pointlessly.  :shock:

and then warcry to make all the guys on the wall scatter away from the ladder (if you're high enough level), then rage/focus to slice them up :grin:

I just discovered the usefulness of rage during an assault on a Swadian castle. I wasn't strong enough to use the better blunt weapons, so all I had was a club, and it was nearly impossible to take care of those men-at-arms and knights without rage.

Please do something with combat abilities. Sprint is ticky way to rise riding to 10, and other skills while having agility 15. This making khergit prince too much useless. Only way to awoid this is prevent player from rising skills in combat.

Danath said:
There is a typo in Warcry, weaker opponents. BTW, what does weaker exactly means? Strength? Level?

opponents lower in level than [3+(twice your level)]

Back
Top Bottom