SP - General Co-op Campaign???

Users who are viewing this thread

Pkell1504

Recruit
Myself and I am assuming many other users would love to see an option to enjoy the campaign with a friend, either against each other as rival Kingdoms, together ruling a Kingdom as Co Heirs. Now I know this is a big stretch for development and many OG M&B players may be against it, but I know there is a huge number of gamers that would to play a game like Bannerlord with a buddy or two. Thank you for your time and I hope to see this unlikely content in the future. This has been Lil' Peen, enjoy the rest of your day.

Something that has been suggested time and time again. Unfortunately, as much as I would also love this feature, I dont think we'll ever see something like this in a Mount & Blade game.

Competitive is virtually impossible in the system. Co-op could only really work if another player was virtually treated like a companion

I would love this and was really disapointed to learn that it isn't possible. It would probably take another decade for these devs to implement such a feature successfully, so it is kinda unrealistic.and will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom