Closed Beta Testing for 3.0 **Beta Has Been Released To The Public**

Open Beta? Or Closed Beta?

• Open Beta (More bugs, less support, constant downloading for updates, and more confusion)

Votes: 50 43.5%
  • Closed Beta (Waiting for official polished releases, No bugs, Less updates, and Less Confusion)

Votes: 65 56.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Cuz my right to rule is high i completely wiped out the Zerrikanians and had like 5 of their lords who were like 50+ relation and they all joined other factions

ZKOARNAGE said:
Cuz my right to rule is high i completely wiped out the Zerrikanians and had like 5 of their lords who were like 50+ relation and they all joined other factions
Especially when you lock them up, they really hate that. If you want to have a greater chance to befriend an enemy, be honorable and let them go free after capturing them.

it seems lords will only join you if they have no fiefs they like you 100 and they don't like their king... and i never capture i always release.

I got the No trigger noted error... i've installed the patch aswell and it's all cleanly installed is that a 3.0 thing or ....??? lol atleast one finally came to me :smile:

sooo......would you mind giving the password to someone not on the beta team just so they can play it for fun????? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:????????? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:????? :mrgreen:

Computica said:
Tuxu said:
idk if its still relevant, if it is - great. if it's not, well...
a SOD_TC V2.4 BUG:
* I've eliminated the Imperial Legion by taking all of it's holdings and released every lord i've captured.
* at least 3 lords became friendly to me.
* all three have apeared before me after the destruction of their old faction(Imperial Legion) as ussual in the native when they want to join me.
* none could've join me because the only textline they had was: "sorry -- just talking to myself [Error- (no trigger noted]", yes, there was a ")" missing, which is a typo bug as well :3.

I should have had a chance to recruite them.

send the pass for the rar if u want my help. :smile:

Cheers.
I fixed that after the 3.0 beta was released.
Yeh but i still get that error and i have 3.0 beta and the patch :sad: why's that?

ZKOARNAGE said:
Computica said:
Tuxu said:
idk if its still relevant, if it is - great. if it's not, well...
a SOD_TC V2.4 BUG:
* I've eliminated the Imperial Legion by taking all of it's holdings and released every lord i've captured.
* at least 3 lords became friendly to me.
* all three have apeared before me after the destruction of their old faction(Imperial Legion) as ussual in the native when they want to join me.
* none could've join me because the only textline they had was: "sorry -- just talking to myself [Error- (no trigger noted]", yes, there was a ")" missing, which is a typo bug as well :3.

I should have had a chance to recruite them.

send the pass for the rar if u want my help. :smile:

Cheers.
I fixed that after the 3.0 beta was released.
Yeh but i still get that error and i have 3.0 beta and the patch :sad: why's that?
I fixed it after 3.0B and the patch was released.

Jammen690 said:
ZKOARNAGE said:
Any expectations for release, not an exact date just like timewise (eg. soonish, ages etc) ?
LOL Talk about trying to beat around the bush.
I'm just keen for the improvements lol... conquering half the game world leaves alot of enemies to face cuz it makes everyone hate you and without vassals i have to travel for ages cuz like 5 vassals lol... anyway though it's kinda cool having to do everything urself and when vassals own like 2 towns 2 castles and 7 villages they have like 600 men in their armies so it soughta evens out... just keen for release though

A few good vassals is more than enough. The catch is good. If all they do is sit in their castle and pay upkeep for garrion and their army, that's enough for me. *Jams 100 Antarian Elite Infantry and 20 Villanese Sharpshooters in*

It is nice to do some tricks though. If you take things slow, why not just fill each castle with 300 Marian Elite Infantry and make holding them easy? Sure, no one would really be able to pay for that, but the AI can...

Haha. I just got the wonderful "troops forming lines in the wrong angle" bug, so am waiting for the next WB patch. As it is, 250 days in and I get 20,000+ every week from all the enterprises.

Back
Top Bottom