In Progress This issue is been there since game released (Mouse sensitivity issue)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.6.26219
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary: Mouse sensitivty increases when zooming (uncontrollable) and cant decrease sensitivty below 0.3 (Please add much more changeable mouse sensitivity settings for example: mouse sensitivity when zoomed in* and allow us to make less sensitivity like below 0.3 i want to makes 0.1 or even lower because i use high dpi and cant use my own sensitivity because i cant go below 0.3)
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: RX 6700XT
GPU Driver Version: 23.9.3
CPU: R5 7500F
RAM: 64GB Corsair with cooler 5200Mhz CL40
Motherboard: ASUS B650M-A WIFI II
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 980 PRO

Mouse sensitivty increases when zooming (uncontrollable) and cant decrease sensitivty below 0.3 (Please add much more changeable mouse sensitivity settings for example: mouse sensitivity when zoomed in* and allow us to make less sensitivity like below 0.3 i want to makes 0.1 or even lower because i use high dpi and cant use my own sensitivity because i cant go below 0.3)

Important Note: This is not only in multiplayer also in singleplayer too and not only me have this issue by the way i asked community and they have this issue too. This issue is been there since game's BETA version and i just waited and hope that saying "they probably will change it" but it didn't

Hey, our team have made improvements on the zoom sensivity but the update has not been implemented to the game yet. The improvements should be implemented to the game with further patches. Thank you for your time.

Hey, our team have made improvements on the zoom sensivity but the update has not been implemented to the game yet. The improvements should be implemented to the game with further patches. Thank you for your time.
Thank you for your respond this brings up just quick and short 2 more questions;
-- 1) On average time when will the patch arrive?
-- 2) Is lowering sensitivity below 0.3 coming too with this patch? (If not please add that too)

Back
Top Bottom