SP Sci-Fi Clone Wars - Arkonne Assault - We welcome Kingy as our new coder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peralta said:
Anaxeo said:
*cough* my sig pwns your sig in the buttocks  :lol:

What were you saying, private?!?

I don't know if thats picking on my involvement in JROTC or your obsession with privates?  :lol:

I can't figure out how to upload that model to whatever that thingy was. Lol. I'll PM you where I'm getting confused at.

King Berend said:
Cheapest Module Ever.
:shock:

*evil face* Do you not realize the kind of work that goes into building a mod? Are you building one? It takes a lot. If its "Cheap" why don't you try and help it? *Cough* thats what i thought.

Anaxeo said:
King Berend said:
Cheapest Module Ever.
:shock:

*evil face* Do you not realize the kind of work that goes into building a mod? Are you building one? It takes a lot. If its "Cheap" why don't you try and help it? *Cough* thats what i thought.

Agreed, Hands Down. 13 year old only knows how to play, doesn't know how to make.

I think it's time we put it back in the can.
spam_can_open_t520.jpg

Throw a match on it, It looks really cool then  :shock:

But seriously now, lets get back on topic please. I think i hear a very very very faint sound of the banhammer swooshing.  :neutral:

LoganGrimnar said:
ure all gonna hate me but how the hell do i put one of those sigs on my sig :???: :?:

i cant figure it owt  :cry:

If no one has answered your question than maybe I can. First go to the 1st page of this thread. Our banners are in a spoiler in the first post. When you find the banner you want right-click and select Copy Location.
Than when you are at the page to change your signature type [ img ][ /img ] (no spaces) with the images location inbetween (ex. http://i47.tinypic.com/vyb0h5.gif) the two ][.  And don't use spaces. I just used them so it would show up as txt and not an image. Here is an example. But don't use spaces! [ img ] http://i47.tinypic.com/vyb0h5.gif [ /img ] Hope that helps ^^

Welcome to Kingy as our new coder!

In other news, I have unlocked the old topic and I will be taking over active command of the mod again.

Thank you, Lux, for keeping it alive while I was occupied elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom