SP Sci-Fi Clone Wars - Arkonne Assault - We welcome Kingy as our new coder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't an invite to the team, i was just saying if you knew how to model and could contribute that would be great  :neutral:

Anaxeo said:
If your asking about joining the team, then yes.

Maybe you meant it in a diffrent way, I'm sorry for my big mouth.

Model is a thing I'm learning right now you see. Thats a thing I can contribute the least to, but I'm a quick learner. ^^
As a  animator/designer/artist I can do alot, maybe not all that pro looking but something. Wether it is to create inspiration or concept art or symbols etc. The things are endless. :]

Anaxeo said:
You should learn Python. Thats were I'm screwed, it won't start for meh  :lol:

I only have a small clue of what it is :grin:
I'ts what makes "Blender" run atm. So lets hope it doesn't screw me :wink:

b2 battledroid, 3400 triangles WIP
droid_3.jpg

I might give up on it again, running out of motivation.
I can send the textures and obj if ye wants.

It needs alot of work, mainly the textures but the forearms and shoulders/head need a bit more modeling.

Barf said:
You could atleast give me credit for that speeder.
Seriously team. After all what Barf's given us? And is still giving us?

Awesome work with the B2 Barf. How shalt I motivateth thee? :razz:

Oh and by the way, we have a new coder! :grin: We just have to wait until he gets back from holidays in Greece.

Rakeria said:
Kmovies said:
looks civilian transport for me.

Yeah.

It looks good but you should make more kinds of speeders though :p

Make a speeder version of the gondola

Gondolaspeeder.jpg
nice pic but looks kinda different were they used in assault?

Barf said:
You could atleast give me credit for that speeder.

If I'm not mistaken you are credited as a Major Contributor on the OP, with a short summary of what you have contributed.
Of course, we can't list all models you have made, since that list just keeps on going forever :smile:
To make sure none of your work goes uncredited, I'll make a detailed list of everything anyone has contributed and post it along with the v0.1 version.
Also, models made by you, Barf, are still in a sepparate BRF file with your name on it :wink:

Also, your B2 SBD looks  :shock:  :eek: :shock:  :eek: :shock:

Barf said:
droid_3.jpg

It needs alot of work, mainly the textures but the forearms and shoulders/head need a bit more modeling.

OMG!

Barf said:
droid_3.jpg

Baked texture? Good point... but caution with rigging in the upper side...

I like your modelling style, optimizing vertex, but repositioning the big faces according with the texture, for normal cover. All your faked shaders look great. Salutes from a fan...

Ah... Hello Zahar... I've seen in the first post all your converted models, please keep some work for Barf...  :wink:  You know, for the old times.

What I meant with "stuff it" was: Anaxeo, keep the agressive tone a bit down and let people comment whatever they want..
If it are stupid, unasked for or rubbish comments: answer calm and with a certain amount of respect (selfrespect, that is),, that way, you don't create enemies of the entire mod :wink:
Also, inform yourself before you post (for example: the speeder IS an SW:C model)

Silence, troops!
Mine is the best, anyway...

I would have though a new coder would have raised more attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom