Clicking "Resume Game" crashes my game

Users who are viewing this thread

So I don't know if my saves are corrupt or what. I can make a new character and start over but when I tried to "Save As" it crashes my game as well. So if I can't load my game or save my game I guess I have to wait for an update?

Don't worry mate, you're not alone. I've been going 10 hours after 1.0.1, was just fine, then all of a sudden i want to reload a game and it CTDs during the load. Not only that but the three previous saves (that beforehand worked just fine) CTD too. Two hours of gameplay lost. But then, it starts again, and now, my whole campaign is CTDing upon loading. So I guess until an unlikely compatible fix, shhh, no tears, only dreams now

Don't worry mate, you're not alone. I've been going 10 hours after 1.0.1, was just fine, then all of a sudden i want to reload a game and it CTDs during the load. Not only that but the three previous saves (that beforehand worked just fine) CTD too. Two hours of gameplay lost. But then, it starts again, and now, my whole campaign is CTDing upon loading. So I guess until an unlikely compatible fix, shhh, no tears, only dreams now
As long as I'm not alone lmao. Only problem I had before today was just the banner quest not letting me get one piece and I saw they fixed it, supposedly, and went to try to see If I could get the piece then that resume game crash started happening

Back
Top Bottom