Antiquity OSP 3D Art Classical Italian/Roman items - Read Last Post!

Which Armors shall Gothic Work on?

  • Double belt Roman Hamata(Post Marian Reforms/Augustan Era)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Square Italian Breastplate?

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Pectoral Italian Breastplate?

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Gallic Hamata?

    Votes: 2 16.7%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I think I'm done.
kopis1.jpg
kopis2.jpg
kopis3.jpg
mb8d.jpg
mb6h.jpg
mb7p.jpg
 

Specialist

Master Knight
WB
Gothic Knight said:
I think I'm done.
kopis1.jpg
kopis2.jpg
kopis3.jpg
mb8d.jpg
mb6h.jpg
mb7p.jpg
Amazing, as always. :smile:

PS: Could you upload the image of the greek shield base? The bronze texture thing?
 
Specialist said:
Gothic Knight said:
I think I'm done.
kopis1.jpg
kopis2.jpg
kopis3.jpg
mb8d.jpg
mb6h.jpg
mb7p.jpg
Amazing, as always. :smile:

PS: Could you upload the image of the greek shield base? The bronze texture thing?
Yes. I'll have to do it tomorrow though. Do you want it as a gimp xcf file?
Looks solid to me. That is to say really good.  :smile:
Thanks. I might make another one before going and height mapping the boring gladii that I made.
 
Specialist said:
I'm used to the machaira from 300, I assume that is the real one, right? :smile:
Very nice
Lol, that ridiculous looking one? Yea, I think this is a suitable Machaira for the civilizations that used it, which were the Greeks and the Romans.
 
Machaira
machaira3.jpg

machaira.jpg

machaira2.jpg

I don't think I'm done. I don't like how the normal, AO, and Displacement maps came out. Well, I have a lot of time to fix it anyway.
 

dion1195

Grandmaster Knight
WBNW
ok. sorry if it might sound stupid
does that mean i can dowload thse stuff soon?
cause i could really use them!
 
noniac said:
its easy to put custom items in mods or to transfer them from some mods to another one?

Through a mod editor, yes. Through conventional coding methods; it depends on the user and how much he has studied on the item docs.
 

Malanthor

Squire
M&BWB
Im having trouble getting the armors into my game, whenever i try i get missing legs and arms. I am using morghs and dooing the standard creating new item, adding the relevant mesh name, and i do get the armor in game its just that i dont get the arms and legs, i see from openbrf that there is an attached body. How do i get the body to tag along?
 
Malanthor said:
Im having trouble getting the armors into my game, whenever i try i get missing legs and arms. I am using morghs and dooing the standard creating new item, adding the relevant mesh name, and i do get the armor in game its just that i dont get the arms and legs, i see from openbrf that there is an attached body. How do i get the body to tag along?
You're using warband right? The meshes should load in order. .1 .2 etc. I'll check on what settings I have.
 
Top Bottom