Clans from fallen empires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Elmercader

Recruit
Why it's impossible to recruit clans from a fallen empires. I think it's a waste of good tier 5 and 6 clans just to disappear. Wating for the IA to recruit and become a scum saver just to wait for the IA decisions.
Maybe if u have a 70+ relationship you can recruit these nobles...

I think its better that you recruit Clans you want b4 their Empire Falls. Or b4 they loose their last Fief cause it is indeed impossible to recruit them when their kingdom is Destroyed. I think there should be at least a option to recruit them. Also when you recruit them, they are in no position to ask money for it being destroyed and all. So you offer them a place in your kingdom in return they survive and are not wiped out. They will be in your debt forever. Grtz Vaan.

It'd be better if some of them went to your capitol (and for you to have a capitol) and wait to ask to join you (like in warband) and be dormant during this time. It's fine if they leave the game IMO but if the AI gets some of them for free, the player should have an equal chance of some defecting for free.

It'd be better if some of them went to your capitol (and for you to have a capitol) and wait to ask to join you (like in warband) and be dormant during this time. It's fine if they leave the game IMO but if the AI gets some of them for free, the player should have an equal chance of some defecting for free.
+1

I've yet to see any of theese fallen actually join up in my plays to any kingdome.

Thats on unmodded clean plays.

There have been defection prior, but once the kingdome is gone - none of the clans join at all.

I would love to see the % chance, and maybe it could be bumped up alot.
As others say it feels like a waste.

When playing the quest driven campaign in my current playthrough I am a vassal of the Khuzait. I eliminated the Southern Empire first. They still had 3 or 4 castles when they gave up and were eliminated. I immediately got the message that the clans joined surrounding kingdoms, and this included the Khuzaits. Rhagea was granted the next town being handed out, so their old ruling clan is now one of the vassal clans of the Khuzaits :lol:

This is the latest version of the base un-modded game.

I think this is quest related, however, and not the newest fief-less kingdoms only having X amount of time to get a fief before being eliminated thing. I have not yet tested that new mechanic to see if clans disappear or auto-join someone else.

Back
Top Bottom