Chronicles of Zendar v.1.5 for 1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

after deliver a gun to a person, Quick Jimmy teleport me to this Noobs Settlement, and when i click this town in globle map, it shows some error messages as below:
SCRIPT ERROR ON UPCODE 2049: Invalid Troop OD: -1 Line NO:12
AI script: setup_party_meeting
AI script: setup_party_meeting
AI Game menu menu_simple_encounter

then my troops and me entered a empty battle field without any enemy. now i'm stuck in this place, and can't back to the mainland, somebody, plz HELP >_<

Ibanez said:
Allright guys I have some great news! :grin: Gather around, gather around.... :cool:

We have some great changes on the mod like a main story and its quests. We already finished 1 of the 5 quests.
Soon, we'll be posting screenshots!

Yes, we are making "a large mod adding an RPG storyline and many other expansions to the traditional Mount&Blade world, featuring dozens of new NPCs, missions, combats and hundreds of lines of dialogue".

Some screens:

Attack on Zendar

ss2ex6.jpg

ss3yr3.jpg

Zendar port

adszti3.jpg

Adorno said:
Attack on Zendar  :shock:  I... I thought it was neutral.

It is still neutral. But this is a quest battle. Zendar forces left the city for their count, so arrassies can hunt some animals. And looters attacked the city to pillage it! And thats when we enter the town for the first time. We will see this. Only some heroic manhunters trying to resist hundreds of looters.

New Quests!              Assasin Guilds!            Ability of Sneaking!            Lots of Dialogs!              New Secret Weapons!

Small bump to remind you, that this mod is still active and we're working on it.

Nice to hear this!
That mod has some very interesting ideas, too bad there were just a few bugs that made gameplay a little awkward at first.

Good luck!

I added Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail!) from None Shall Pass mod. He will guard ruined house in forest. You can kill him with only one secret way - the traditional weapons aren't touching him. All models courtesy of Cartread.

The Black Knight
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-4views.jpg

His stuff

Armor: 
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-Mesh-armor.jpg

Boots: 
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-Mesh-boots.jpg

Helmet:
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-Mesh-helmet.jpg
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-Mesh-helm2.jpg
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-Mesh-helmm3.jpg

Sword:
Cartread-TheBlackKnight-Mesh-sword.jpg

Yeah, that was a None Shall Pass! mod for .751:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,13282.0.html

By the way, what do you think - should I add his special throwing swords or no?

And I wouldn't mind if

Yes, he is nearly invincible. I had problems defeating him with my 30 level character. :razz: So you probably won't defeat him at first time.

By the way, I am implementing sea fights and I think that it's now time to change mod name. What do you suggest?
It's no longer Return of Zendar - the changes are too big for this name. :grin:

I think you're right, it's way beyond just adding Zendar back  :smile:

Straight off my head the title "Tales & Secrets" comes to mind. It sounds intriguing and makes you interested.
But that's perhaps too plain - and sounds like a long novel  :neutral:

Others could be (Brainstorming):
Wanderlust

Zendar Tales

Paths of the Wanderer

Journey of Wandering Paths

Tracks of a Wanderer

... hmm, I'm not so good at this - others want to join in? :smile:
- Will there be a certain plot or main storyline? That might help giving it a name. 

Adorno said:
I think you're right, it's way beyond just adding Zendar back  :smile:

Straight off my head the title "Tales & Secrets" comes to mind. It sounds intriguing and makes you interested.
But that's perhaps too plain - and sounds like a long novel  :neutral:

Others could be (Brainstorming):
Wanderlust

Zendar Tales

Paths of the Wanderer

Journey of Wandering Paths

Tracks of a Wanderer

... hmm, I'm not so good at this - others want to join in? :smile:
- Will there be a certain plot or main storyline? That might help giving it a name. 

crohnicles of zendar

two crossing swords

secrets of the old empire

imperium calradia lol

calradian uprising

the ways of old

legendary path

well i can think of more but my brain is telling me its tired so i will reply with more ideas

Good, I changed name of mod to Annals of Calradia. :razz:
It may be BETA name, so suggest your own...

Back
Top Bottom