Children and Castle question

Users who are viewing this thread

omfgozk

Sergeant
I just got married and was wondering if there was a way to have children.
Because you see people have like sons and stuff.

Also.
I just got my first castle and was also wondering if you could get a chancellor or something along those lines.
I heard someone talk about it before.

it really sucks when the voices in your head have conversations with other people behind your back

the best threads are always the ones started by recruits, lol. If you are asking a questions make sure you quote the person the question is intended to because otherwise it will lead to misunderstandings.

gustavop said:
How do I create a tournament?

Held a feast, you have to be married first.

Man0waR said:
the best threads are always the ones started by recruits, lol. If you are asking a questions make sure you quote the person the question is intended to because otherwise it will lead to misunderstandings.

gustavop said:

OK
thanks for the help
do not understand much English, so excuse me if I write something wrong

gustavop said:
Man0waR said:

gustavop said:

OK
thanks for the help
do not understand much English, so excuse me if I write something wrong
Actually, if you have a feast, you host one tournament a day for like three days. I think,as host, itsnice if you let someone else win two of them.

Man0waR said:

gustavop said:

But if you hold your own kingdom, then this method is bugged,be the marshal yourself or not.

Cuz your feast will then last only 3 hours(game time), not 3 days.

Back
Top Bottom